Escape pt.1

Time skip cuz author is lazy.

Kat and Elias left me at the prison with Ace. They understood that I wanted to stay longer with Ace and have our own time together. So now according to the clock, it's 7:24 pm.

"You've mastered everything basically!" I say in a flabbergasted manner. Ace smirks at me and rests his head on his hand.

"And who say you're the best bassist in the UK?" He teases me. My smile turns into a playful frown and I slump down. We both laugh and have a good time until I hear a voice call me.

"Pssst!"

I turn around to see the same girl I saw across from Ace. She was calling me over so I got up and get close to her (in a good way).

"Hi, do you need me?" I ask politely. Ace watches us discuss our things privately.

"Y/n, I found a way out of this place," she says and glances at Ace. "And I will try my best to get Ace out too so you both can live happily ever after."

"Holy sh-" I cut myself off. "You're really gonna do that?!" I gasp and hold my hands to my mouth. The woman smiles softly and nods.

"And that's a promise," she says. "Name's Marina Rocklod, nice to meet ya."

"Thank you so much, Marina!" I jump up and down and everyone watches me celebrate. My feet carry me to Ace's cell and I shake the bars rapidly with full force.

"Woah woah woah, y/n. Chill out," he holds his hands up in surrender. His words make me pull my hair in excitement.

"I CANNOT CHILL OUT, MAN!!!" My voice box tries to keep silent. "MARINA HAS A WAY TO GET YOU GUYS OUT!!!"

Ace almost coughs his lungs out but manages to not. He looks at Marina behind me with a hopeful smile on his face and Marina sighs. It wasn't a sigh of sadness, but a sigh of pride.

I pack everything up and look at the two prisoners with hope engraved in my smile.

"I can't wait to see you fellows out of your cells," I generously say. My eyes meet Ace's bloodshot ones and we stare at each other for a long time like kids in a staring contest. "And Ace, I cant wait to have you back."

Marina softly squeals and jumps on her heals.

"So cute!!!" She exclaims. "I ship it! Your ship name should be (ship name)!!!" girl no.

The awkward silence occurs again as Ace and I look at Marina with a puzzled look. She stops fangirling and innocently sighs. Who knew baddies can have a soft side in them? I sling my bass guitar over my back and leave the amplifier in front of the cell.

"Y/n, you forgot your amplifier," the green man calls out.

"Keep it to practice," I don't make eye contact with him and keep waking. As I walk closer to the exit doors, the cool atmosphere wraps my stomach even when the doors are closed. I open them and wait for my ride.

I made this short on purpose.