Matela Arena

Next week

*ringtone noises*

"Hello?" I pick my phone up. My fingers stroke the armrest of my couch. Some clicking noises sound, making me wonder, what's happening?

"Y/n!" The voice happily chirps. It was Kat. "Ready for the concert?"

"Yeah."

"Also, where is Ace? I heard you came for him hehe," she chuckles and more clicking noises were heard. It's probably the quality of her phone.

"Oh yeah, he's here with me now," I look over at my friend and he smiles innocently. "He's ready too."

Ace grips his bass tightly and so do I. We basically do the same thing all the time. Kat can be heard agreeing with me and she tells me one more thing.

"The concert starts at 4 just to let you know," she says. "And the rest are here so might wanna hurry up." Kat hangs up and I look up at the clock.

3:43 pm. It reads. Adrenaline rushes in me and I jump up from the couch. I run around the house to get things ready for the concert. My feet carry me to my room and I grab my keys.

"Hey, toots? What's going on?" Ace slowly stands up. This time we don't do the same thing.

"Getting things ready!" I push him to the door and I put my shoes on. "It's gonna start in 15 minutes!!!"

"Oh carp I forgot!" He drops down and puts his shoes on. The laces make me struggle and slower but I keep tying. Then I run to the side of the street and wave out for a taxi.

"TAXI HURRY UP!!!" My voice cracks. There is a reason why I'm not the singer of Hotshot Bullets. A taxi spots me and takes a sharp turn towards my street. He lets us in and in a blink of an eye, I'm in the car.

"MATELA ARENA! QUICK!" I shout and the driver skids the car through the street. My bass guitar and Ace's bump together in every turn the driver makes.

~

"Y/n! Ace!" Kat walks over to us to give us a hug in the parking lot. The ginormous stadium waits for us in front of our eyes. "You guys are finally a thing~"

"Lemme guess," I roll my eyes and look at Audrey. She was in the middle of fooling around with the gang. "Audrey told you that."

"Nope. I could see it," Kat smirks. "It's so obvious!"

I almost cough up my lungs right when I hear those words. I give Ace the really? face and he shrugs.

"Hey it's fine. Now let's get ready," she walks to the others and tells them what to do (in a good way.) I turn to Ace and entangle my fingers with his. His green cheeks become bubbly pink as I look into his eyes and get closer to him. I lean in and place a kiss on his lips.

"Let's do this," I pull him to the stage and my bass hits my back repeatedly as I speed walk with Ace.