Intro

To start off with, I'd like to say this was my first completed story on Wattpad. I started it sometime in 7th grade and finished it in 9th or 10th grade. Now, since I started this in middle school, my concept of good writing was pretty skewed. So, out of a need to redeem myself, I plan on editing every chapter in this story. I might add a few more filler chapters, split some chapters in to two chapters, but overall I'm going to edit the grammar and make the chapters longer. The plot will be the same, so don't worry about me pulling some huge change.

My main reason for editing this story is for my own sanity. I really don't like a lot of this story and want to edit it so I can make it decent. I've been editing a lot of the stories I made in middle school and making them something I can truly be proud of.

My second reason for editing this story is for clarity. My old writing wasn't clear with certain plot points. So, I plan on making them clearer. I also now know where the plot is supposed to end, so I can edit the beginning to properly foreshadow the ending.

My third reason for editing this story is pronouns. When I first started this story, my brother hadn't realized he was trans. So, I was still referring to him as a girl in the earlier chapters. I don't want to be misgendering him on social media. Now that this story has gotten kind of popular, I want to make sure no one misgenders him or attacks me for supposedly misgendering him. I'm not gonna be an asshole to him, even if he is a little shit sometimes.

Before you start reading this story, just know that for as long as this chapter is up, there is at least one unedited chapter in this story. So, if the grammar goes downhill, that's probably why.

I am also going to be uploading the edited version of this story on Quotev, so don't be surprised if you see it there. My Quotev is TheGoldenMonarch, for those of you who wish to follow me there.

NEW FUCKING RULE

If one more of you fuckers trauma dumps on me I swear to god I am going to lose my shit. DON'T COMMENT THAT SHIT ON MY STORY. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOUR FAMILY TRAUMATIZED YOU. I HAVE A DISCORD, IF YOU'RE 13 OR OLDER AND REALLY WANNA VENT GO THERE.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I AM NOT YOUR DAMN THERAPIST.

Anyone who trauma dumps on this story or any of my other works is getting muted, no ifs ands or buts. And you will not be unmuted. Ever. You're a fucking asshole if you think you can just trauma dump on a fanfic and make the author suffer through every single one of your comments about how your life sucks. If you have a problem with this, go cry about it. I am not in the mood to put up with this anymore. It's making me want to actually kill myself and I am not normally one to think like that.

So again, don't fucking trauma dump on me. I'm just trying to write.