Chapter two - Knowing new faces

She listened to Iruka talk about the school, it's rules and regulations ,sporting activities, clubs , teachers but her eyes snapped up when he said that each senior year is divided into groups of three. In these small study groups they had to work together in projects and ensure that all three members pass above average aggregate.'great another social activity..'she thought. Iruka then finished the hour by handing each of them a paper randomly ,the paper had single number on top of  a classroom number. He concluded that each of them had go to the classroom after school to meet the rest of their group mates and group advisor , a teacher assigned to help them .
Sakura found a huge number 7 on her paper on top of  classroom 17, she stuffed the paper into her bag and while the class was buzzing with excitement the bell rang and she slipped out and headed to find her locker and head to her next class  . 

Like most first days ,the day went by quickly . She had met different teachers . Some stern and strict like her maths teacher ,Mr Ibiki Morino and Miss Kurenai Yuhi ,some just sadistic and loud like her history teacher Miss Anko Mitarashi . Some where just normal like her chemistry teacher ,Mr Genma Shiranui and biology teacher  ,the schools nurse , Shizune . Some were just annoying like how how sports teacher ,Mr Maito Gai said youth all the time and how her English teacher seemed to be tardy and hid half his face behind a mask ,Mr Kakashi Hatake.

Nevertheless it was a fine day. Now she was heading towards room 17 and she was trying to stall time by walking slowly and listening to music. 6 minutes later she opened the door and immediately a loud obnoxious voice made her flinch  "..I can't believe I'm stuck with you!" "Me neither" another  calm and deep seemingly annoyed voice answered . Unlike the first this voice seemed to send shivers down her spine .

Making her presence known she looked at the guys she was stuck with for the rest of the year . The owner of the first voice had messy sun-kissed blonde hair that stuck out in odd angles held back by a headband . He had cerulean eyes and whisker markings on his cheeks wearing an orange t-shirt with a spiral on front ,black trousers and white vans .

The owner of the second voice had Raven blue hair in a  duck-butt style at the back and bangs framing his face. His skin seemed paler than the other guy's with onyx eyes that seemed to look through her . He was in a dark blue hoodie with a red and white fan crest at the top left ,black trouser and black sneakers.

She turned away and sat down bringing  out her phone ,a Samsung J7 prime , and continued reading a story on Wattpad titled ,the hoodie girl by yuenwrites * . She was interrupted though "Hi there I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze " she flinched but never the less returned his greeting with a nod. "Your the new girl ,Sakura right?" Again she nodded. "Where are you from?" "Hn ,stop bugging her with questions" . Both turned towards the ravenette . "Hey ,I'm just asking ! You haven't introduced yourself you know !" Onyx eyes clashed with Sakura's Jade ones. "Sasuke Uchiha"

Before they could continue  the door swung open and in walked their English teacher ,Mr Kakashi Hatake.
He looked around ,spotting his students and leaned on the desk up front . "Hello I'm Kakashi Hatake ,and I'm this year's group 7 advisor ." Silence "since we all don't know each other properly how about introductions again? Mmmh ? ,I'll start "
" Kakashi hatake ,30,miso soup ,green,reading and I'm a teacher but you'll guys will state your future dreams ." He pointed to Sasuke .

"Hn,Sasuke Uchiha ,17,tomatoes, black;grey;dark blue,travelling, head police officer"
"Alright,I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze ,17, orange and black,ramen,videogames,firefighter"
"Sakura Haruno,17,beans and fruit syrups,pink; white; black, reading,doctor"
"Good now I'm gonna leave you with this question,why do you think we place you in groups ? I need the answer after graduation from all three of you ,dismissed"

Sakura bolted out the door ,and rushed to her car but a hand stopped her before she could open the door .
Turning she met Naruto's eyes ." We were just wondering that since we are working together ,we could get your number ?" He asked sheepishly .

Sakura didn't usually give out her number but seeing that this group was to affect her grade ,she gave it to him getting both his and sasuke's .
She them climbed into her car , took a deep breath and drove home.
_______________________________________

* That is a real story and author here on Wattpad . It's also one of the teen fiction stories I really enjoyed and if you find time you can read it too though now it's a paid story . It's really good . - lincy Starz