chapter twenty - Dress shopping.

Ino had hurled all four of them to the mall that weekend for some pre-prom shopping. Not that Sakura needed it.

Some few weeks back she had been on a call with her mom.
"How are you?"
"I'm good"
"And school?"
"It's alright, just trying my best to get into medic school"
"I'm proud of you Sakura. Never forget it"
" Thanks mom"
"Well I know your working hard and I got you something as the school year comes to an end. Go to the laundry
room and get a pink box on the second shelf"
Sakura did as she was told.
"I know your not one for prom but I would be happy if you wore it"

Her mother said as she opened the box. What was inside took her breath away. It was a fabulous white dress. It was high necked with a golden ring at the neck that will hold her neck just fine without choking her. It was armless and there was a red stash at the waist that ended with a bow to her left.

From the waist the dress flowed out to the ground and at the very bottom were Sakura blossom petals in various red and pink tones. The back had the Haruno family circle in red.

"It's beautiful mom, thank you"
"Your welcome"

Regardless of the dress her mom had bought she had decided that she might need a pair of shoes to go along with it hence why she had come on the shopping trip. They were all at the store: Nohara a fashion store owned by Rin Nohara, Kakashi's former classmate in highschool and so far everyone had picked their prom dresses.

Hinata had settled for a simple lavender dress. The top part was covered in lace which also acted as sleeves with a thin black belt in the middle. The dress flowed out form the waist with the front ending at her knees while the back went straight to the floor.

Tenten due to her tomboyish antics had chosen a feminine one-piece body suit. It was long sleeved with an elastic waist with the bottoms ending at her ankles.

Ino settled for a two piece. The top was a dark shade of purple and had straps that would be tied around her neck. The bottom part was a checkered flamingo skirt that swept the floor.

So far everyone seemed to be ready.