watching her

I sat watching the front door for an hour before I see them walk in.  There is 3 females and 7 guys. I spot my love right away. She is gorgeous tonight. 
"Boss they are here, they have other people with them" the head of security comes in and tells me. 
I feel like a stalker but right now is not a good time to go and talk to her.  I see she is Xavier and Ryan.  I guess I am the only stupid one.  
I walk to the bar and tell the bartender to take a break I would take over for her.  I keep my eye on the group well i keep my eye on Catalina.  Ryan seems to talk with one of the younger guys and Xavier has Cat in his lap. Sky said he was only visiting this weekend.
When I looked back at their table I see Cat and one of the other females was gone. I figured they went to try the bathroom.  I can't leave the bar right now to find out.
" Sir ... can we get a drink, " I hear a chick say as I turn, and she is standing right there.
"Miss Cat what you like," the younger one asked her
"Mia don't call me miss... I will have a peach daiquiri " Cat said not even turning around. She was watching the people in a scene.  I could tell it was turning her on.

I overhear the younger chick ask Cat "Hey if you don't mind me asking but Candi said you had a 3rd husband where is he?"
The look on Cat's face changed.  "I don't know, I wish I he was here with us tonight. He is or was my Dom"
"Oh wow, you are into the lifestyle also?  Chad is my and Matt's Dom. .... Do you miss him?"
Cat nods her head "c'mon let's get back to Candi before the guy kills her with boredom"
I can't take this anymore. I head up to my office when I hear someone call me. I turned and it was Xavier. 
"what are you doing here Xavier?"
"I am just visiting for the weekend but you already know that now don't you" 
"Sky told y'all."
"Yes of course she told us seeing how YOUR wife has been looking for you for the past 3 months."
"why?"
"Why do you think Jaxson she fucking loves you and can't get over you. She won't even let me nor Ryan come home because of you" 
"I'm sorry ... "
"No your not"
I am sorry he doesn't know much this is killing me.  I have sat outside of her house so many times watching her with the girls in the yard. 
"Xavier I can't do this with you now I have shit to take care of." 
"What's more important than your wife and kids Jaxson.... You know what hurts the most MY own girls miss their Daddy Jax more than me. You ripped our family apart ....FIX IT"
He walks away back to her. I continue to my office to watch her on my laptop.  I sit and watch her drink her peach daiquiri.  She looks like her mind is a million miles away.  Xavier pulls her out to the dance floor and  begins to try to dance with her.... This my chance. I run down the stairs and Xavier spots me and turns her around to face him.  I walk around people so she don't see me. The look in his eyes tells me he wants me home as well. Ryan spots me and starts talking to the others which makes their eyes follow me.. Watching me fixing to take my wife back. 
I stand behind her and run my hand up the back of her neck into her hair grabbing a handful of hair pulling her into my chest...." You are being naughty sweetheart..... I think I need to punish you NOW." I turned her around to face me "Jax," she said, putting her arms around my neck.  

Ryan's POV

Candi asked me who the guy that was standing behind the Cat....." Her Husband JAX", I was shocked.  I laughed and told the guys to watch how slick this mother fucker was. We watched as he just walked up to her and grabbed her hair and I watched as she melted into Xavier's chest.  Dom asked me if I was OK with what was going on with them. I actually am I know he has always made her happy no matter how many times he has hurt her. I told Dom, "They have been in love since they were like 13 years old. Nothing's gonna stop them."  
Watching Xavier smile at the 2 of them made me smile. Jax picked Cat up and was heading our way. "How long has he been gone?" Ryan, Candi's husband, asked me " Almost a year" 
Her head was in his neck I could see he was talking to her all the way to us. 

"Hey guys, this is Jax," Xavier said, sitting down next to me giving me a kiss. Then whispering to me, "You OK baby?" I nodded to him and smiled "as long as she is happy" 
Jax finally sat down and waved his hand and 2 minutes later a waitress came "a yes boss man", the skinny, snobby bitch said giving Cat a dirty look...  " For starters, you can fucking stop looking at my WIFE like that and get a round of drinks for her, my husband, and our friends on me."  
"Daddy, you work here?" Cat asked him looking at him.  "No baby, I own it you didn't see the name?"  She couldn't stop staring at him. Everyone noticed the difference in how she was towards him even in Xavier. 
Jackson Candi's husband asked me if Jax was our alpha husband. I only knew what he meant due to working with Damien he has explained how they was in i guess what you could call a cult. They believe in that a woman is born for a certain man or men. They are even required to go to a camp like thing.  "I guess you could call him that."

Catalina's POV

It feels so good to be back in My care bears arms.  I am not worrying about how he has hurt me/us.  I am just taking in his big strong arms around me. I turned myself around on Jax's lap and called my other guy's over to me.  Xavier knelt in between my open legs and Ryan knelt beside Xavier. It felt so good to have all 3 of the with me right now.  I felt the others watching us. I heard Mia tell Chad that she thought I looked so beautiful because how happy I was right now.  I looked over to her and smiled telling her "Baby girl this is almost 20 years in the making. These men know I will do anything to make them happy"  
"Miss Catalina you was born for them like I was born for my guys and like my momma was born for her 4 husbands."  
"I think maybe I was Miss Candi"

The 4 of us enjoyed being with each other hanging out with the others.  It was finally good to be around other people that believed that you can love more than one person.  everyone had to leave because they have little babies at home. Well i do to but it's different for me tonight.  

"Come with me guys"Jax said picking me up and carrying me I whispered in his ear that he was gone hurt himself carrying my fat ass, he laughed and told me that he can bench press almost 300 lbs that my ass was light for him.  We got to what I was guessing was his office. We sat down at the desk and the guys sat on the couch in front of the desk. He called someone to bring us some more drinks. When the chick walked in she didn't even look and blurted out  "Mr. Mason who are these 2 handsome men"  her eyes went to my men sitting on the couch.  Xavier looked at me and Jaxson held me tighter.  They knew I was fixing to say something. 
"You like what you see sweetheart?" I say calmly she flipped her head so fast to look at where the voice was coming from.  She giggled and said " yes ma'am they are pretty cute are they your brothers?" she went to go sit on Ryan's lap  I heard Jax say under his breath "Oh Fuck" 
"Young lady I suggest that you remove your ass off of my husband " She looked at Xavier when he said that.  I couldn't help but to laugh at her.  "Aww, baby let her have a little fun before Momma here gets a hold of her" Jax hissed at Xavier. The poor little girl was so confused.
" What's your name," I asked her being nice   "Stephanie" 
"Well Stephanie, honey, I am Catalina, I would like to introduce them to you.  The 2 over there are Xavier and Ryan Jaxson and my husband's and this sexy as fuck man that is digging his very large hard cock into my ass is my Husband also. So please keep your fucking hands to yourself. "
"I am so sorry Miss Catalina it is nice to meet you. So you are the face behind the name I thought Jax just liked the name"
"Yeah he likes the name, he says it enough when he is fucking her" Xavier laughed putting his arm around Ryan
"Daddy you thought I was gonna be the bad one.... Looks like Daddy Xavi well be right beside me getting punished to night." 
Stephanie finally left the room embarrassed. 
After the little fun we had we began to talk seriously.  Xavier  asked me if I told Ryan about what we talked about this afternoon "Well I was planning on telling him tonight when I was going to ask him to come back home also. I knew that it wouldn't be long that I would be back in care bears arms. I just didn't think it would be this soon. "  Jax's arm tightened around my waist. 
" I love you Cat and I am sorry about what I did to our family I know you will never understand none of you but I needed to find myself to fully love y'all. I haven't been by myself since we was 13 I wanna come home Momma I miss my girls and Sky tells me that Rayin is a true baby doll with her daddy's eyes." 
I looked at Ryan and he was smiling, that little girl is his world he is so proud of her.

I WANT YOU ALL HOME WITH US .....WE GIRLS NEED SOME DADDY'S UP IN THE HOUSE.