Chapt. 5

Soft moans filled the dimly lit room as the pirate licked greedily on the soft, wet skin of the mermaid his crew and him just captured. The young boy threw his head back, his green locks sticking to his forehead with sweat. Another involuntary moan pressed past his lips as rhe redhead continued sucking, licking and biting at his chest, this time louder than before. The red haired man knew exactly that he found his sweet spot and continued abusing it. Izuku pulled at the ropes that were attached to each one of his wrists, tying him to the wall. He sat there for what felt like hours, the pirate never leaving his side. The last thing he could remember was a stinging pain on his upper arm and (Y/N)'s blurry face and whispers of regret. It broke his heart seeing her like this, but he couldn't help her. In fact, it was always (Y/N) who rescued him. Like the time he angered a big shark, she just took him into her arms and sped off.

He was snapped back to reality by a stinging pain on his cheek. "Pay attention to me, got it pet?" the man in front of him growled. Izuku whimpered apologetically, the whimper turning into a slutty whine as his soft spot was attacked again. He really didn't want to be here. He'd rather be with (Y/N), sitting on a boulder and watching the sun set. Was it evening? Izu had no idea, the room had been the same since he woke up. The redhead let his hands roam about Izukus body, getting higher with the kisses at the same time. Soon he reached a hand towards Izukus throat, effectively pinning him against the wall, and his lips found Izus. Defeated, Izuku let his head rest against the wall, closing his eyes and leaving his lips parted.

Just at that moment the door was thrown open and sunlight flooded the room. As the pirate snapped his head around, Izuku ripped his eyes open to take in every bit of the light. He barely could see anything, just a silhouette standing in the doorframe. "Kirishima. On deck. Now. Captains orders." a very dominant female voice barked. Kirishima groaned and stood, frowning at the figure. "I'll be out in a minute, Ashido." With those words the figure disappeared, leaving the door wide open. Taking one look back at Izuku, Kirishima growled a quick 'stay' and pulled a knife from his pocket. Izuku flinched back, having had his experiences with those things. But Kirishima cut the ropes on his arms, letting Izuku flop onto the floor.

He just wordlessly pointed to a shallow barrel and Izu crawled over and discovered it was filled with water. He lifted himself inside and sunk into it, sighing in relief. "Don't try anything funny." was the last thing he heard before the door was slammed shut. As the quiet atmosphere engulfed Izuku, he started to think. And in such a situation, thinking is the last thing you wanted to do. And he knew that, but couldn't stop his mind from wandering. Out of the door, over the railing and into the cool, salty water. The one he was lying in now was also cool and salty, but it tasted old and disgusting, he was used to the fresh water of the ocean. The ocean. He couldn't find the words to describe how he longed to be home again.

On deck, the whole crew gathered around Bakugou and Kirishima. "Why'd you get those mermaids all for yourselves?!" Kaminari yelled, frustrated. He got supportive mumbles from everyone around them, wich amounted to three other people. Kirishima and Bakugou looked at each other, before Bakugou gave a curt nod. "Well, if you want a taste of them we can surely arrange something. But just know they're ours." he answered, looking Kaminari straight in the eyes. The golden haired pirate just squinted his eyes, only a slit of the bright pupils being visible. "That'll do, wont it?" Kirishima asked the group with a dangerous hissing tone, the others nodded immediately. Kaminari only huffed, turning around and making his way towards the staircase that led under deck. "I'm gonna look over our supplies." he muttered before descending the stairs into semi-darkness. "Alright, Kirishima, let's get our pets."

You snapped your head around as the door crashed open, almost unhinging from the sheer force. Propping yourself up on your elbows, you looked over to the entrance. There stood a tall figure with spiky blonde hair and you could practically feel your stomach drop. The captain moved closer to you. You tried scooting away with what little room you had left in the fluffy thing, but stopped quickly when you saw the look on his face. He was furious. Your eyes widened and your body stiffened, ready for the worst. He grabbed your shoulders and yaked you up, swinging you over his shoulder. You gasped, surprised at the sudden movement. As to not fall off you had to wrap your tail around his waist, to wich he stiffened but quickly relaxed. He knew you wouldn't try anything while Izu was still in their hands.

You held onto his back and waist as he carried you out into the sunlight. Blinking your eyes furiously, you tried to see something. He brought you to a high mast. There, you were thrown down at the ground and tried to move your hand to shield your eyes from the sun. But your hand was slapped down and something cold pressed against your throat. You looked up into cold, amber eyes staring down at you, a face framed with slightly pink hair and a pinkish skintone returning your gaze. In her hand she held a very long knife with a beautiful handle that allowed her to stand up straight. Seeing that your eyes adapted to the light you started to look around. There was another woman with short purple hair and rather long earlobes, a man with yellow hair and golden eyes and a man with black hair and a wicked grin. Dread filled your stomach as you noticed one certain member missing from the group. The redhead who took Izuku.