14:Winners Of The UA Festival

Some office

The office was occupied by midnight, present mic, all might and aizawa

Aizawa POV

"Listen John from here on out you are forbidden from useing pro hero's quirks the viewers don't like the way you're fighting" I said warning john one last time.

Midnight added "we ask that you limit your next fights to only class A quirks or that of your opponent"

John looking annoyed by the whole situation said "Why should I care about what they think, it shouldn't matter"

All Might tried telling John
"Young john you have classmates willing to help you there's no need to trick people just to get ahold of quirks"

Amused John just chuckled "please as If anyone there would actually help a future opponent rise"

Soon after john let out a smirk "if I'm only limited to class A abilities that won't matter I already have the perfect abilities in mind to beat anyone there."

With that final statement we sent John out.

I started speaking.

"That kid is very observant that kind of ruthless attention to people's weaknesses is not something that appears out of nowhere" I said.

"He has been watching everyone in class closely trying to understand their quirks. Limits, what ticks them emotionality and above all ways to beat them if it came down to it"i said

Present mic said "that's paranoid behavior"

Midnight added "it's still impressive despite only being able to copy weaker variants of quirks he has outclassed his opponents in the fighting stage"

All might spoke "I can't say I exactly approve of the way he gets his powers"

"John is more than just his quirk it's the way he thinks about fighting that makes him such an unpredictable opponent I'm sure he'll make an excellent hero but above all he isn't naive, look at the people out side even some of his classmates
they are criticizing his methods but in the real world failing to plan is just planning to fail"

Nezu had been silent the whole time spoke up "he needs more experience. he's been performing at an average or below average spectrum rate not just for the whole festival but mostly everything to go from that to crushing everyone in his way with brutal efficiency"

The mouse glancing at all might now he said "luckily for you that is one less reson to suspect John of being a plant for all for one if information was what he was after than avoiding attention should be the top priority for him"

"While I agree with the keep your friends close but enemies closer tactic keep in mind that if the media finds out they'll have a field trip

"At the very least we need to find his family or connections outside of school"

Present mic confused asked "why don't we just ask him saves us all the trouble"

Nezu responded to his concern "if he is working with villains we can't let him catch on to the fact we suspect him"

John's POV

Unbelievable they think I'm the one who's unfair when bakugo goes around like an arrogant hothead.

Well whatever I guess I'll join the rest of my classmates to watch the ongoing fights.

As I entered all of my classmates looked at me dumbfounded.

Clearly they weren't expecting me to get as far as I did.

I looked at bakugo who was royaly pissed.

Not pulling the pin on that grenade.