Chapter 1

LISA

"Lalisa, can't you walk a little slower? Are we being chased?" Mina said. I looked back at my pretty annoyed girlfriend and laughed.

"Hey! Stop laughing!", she said while pouting her lips. How can I? She's acting too cute.

"I'm sorry. It's just--I think thr agent inside me is taking over."

"Oh God, you're not on your mission Lisa. You are on a date with your girlfriend-- take note, who haven't seen you for months." She rolled her eyes after emphasizing each and every word she said. I find it cute though.

"I think you're mad at me for you being short-legged."

"I am not!"

I just stood there watching her and didn't say anything. I missed her. I think she's gotten more beautiful each day.

"Stop staring."

"I can't. You're so beautiful."

"Stop making me blush. I'm still annoyed."

I stayed still, staring at her while admiring her beauty.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you please loosen up a bit when you're with me? I mean, your work. Your actions are telling me you aren't with me but you're on your work. Like walking that fast as if you're forgetting that I'm with you. Can't you hold my hand? Or simply walk by my side. It's just--just be my girlfriend when I'm around, please."

My girl is being serious now. I haven't think of that. Is that how occupied I am? She's right. We barely have time to be together. She's continuing her study and pursuing her dream to become a doctor. And I, as an agent, I am mostly not around because I have missions and operations to accomplish.

I reached for her hand and kissed the top of it.

"I'm sorry baby. I have been inconsiderate and insensitive."

I kissed her on the lips.

"Okay, forgiven."

"Let's go?" I said and we walked hand in hand.

12:47pm

"Hey baby. Are you not getting tired?" I asked her. We've been walking for hours now and my poor stomach can't stand it anymore.

She's too busy looking for clothes she's gonna bring in the fitting room. I don't know how many shops we had entered yet she still hadn't choose anything to buy. She will just pick some and try them on. She goes out of the fitting room and tells me it doesn't fit her, it doesn't look good, she looks fat, too daring.

Are girls really like this? Oh, as if I am not a girl. Well basically, I have this quite big tweety-bird that girls obviously don't have. I was 15 when I realized that I am more attracted to girls. I think it was only once when I had a crush on a guy, when I was in sixth grade I guess. To add up, this guy has been my gay friend now. Then, I was 21 when I decided to step it up. I asked my uncle, who is a great doctor, to do the surgery and things and it all went well fortunately.

And yeah, my girlfriend. Well, she did not even glance at me so I grab her arm.

"You told me not to walk fast and leave you behind." I pouted and she just pinched my cheeks.

"I love you."

I was about to protest when loud noises coming from guns entered the building. I pulled Mina down, almost crawling inside the nearest shop.