V.

New Years had been rapidly approaching. Only a few hours away from midnight, the girls decided to start getting ready to go out, so that they'd avoid the boys telling them they'd be late if they didn't hurry up.

Jennie and Rosè, it turned out, had gone out shopping and had come home with new dresses for the both of them.

While Lisa was preparing with Jisoo in the former's room, the other duo had taken over the bathroom and were busy doing their hair and make up.
Lisa and Jisoo's style had always been more tomboyish than their friends, who would always tease them about their oversize clothes and lack of make up.
But whenever the four of them went out, even Lisa and Jisoo went all in, especially on nights like these, when they felt like they needed to prove something.

When Lisa, followed by Jisoo, was stepping outside of the room, she came face to face with jennie and Rosè, who were just exiting the bathroom.
Everybody was awkwardly staring at each other, except for Jennie who had never even seemed to  know the meaning of the word. She boldly checked Lisa out from head to toes before stating " nice dress, Lisa".
Lisa was wearing a silver dress, short enough to accentuate her long legs and her elegant collarbones. Jennie, on the other hand, was wearing an even shorter black dress that hugged her tiny curves perfectly. The fabric seemed so soft on Jennie's skin that it almost made Lisa want to reach over and gently...
Lisa quickly freed her mind from inappropriate thoughts she was having about her best friend and said:
" thanks, you too." She replied with an awkward smile before adding " By the way, why didn't you wear the one you brought from home?"

"I wanted something different for tonight. Shorter" Jennie said with a mischievous grin, making sure to stress the last word, as if to invite the tallest girl in front of her to take a look, a long one, at her mini dress.

" I see" was all she could mutter out, her breath caught up in her throat because of Jennie's innuendo.

While Jennie and Lisa were talking, Rosè and Jisoo were busy stealing glances at each other. Rosè was wearing a black latex dress that tightly hugged her petite figure. Jisoo presumed she had bought it with Jennie that afternoon too, while Lisa and her were discussing about the mess that their corresponding friendships were.
It was the sexiest thing Jisoo had ever seen in her life. And she watched a lot of porn.

If things between them had been normal, Jisoo would have told Rosè that there was no way she'd go out of the house looking like that to go into a club, a place that was filled with creepy and perverted dudes.
But Jisoo had never really had to say anything like that because Rosè's style was usually more... conservative.
Was this part of her process of "growing up and finding herself" that Lisa had told her about earlier? Or worse, was Rosè starting to get into her bad girl phase? Jisoo horridly thought.
Okay, maybe jisoo was protective of Rosè, the blonde had been right. But it just came natural to her, like it was with Lisa. They were both younger than her and a lot more naïve. That's why jisoo and jennie, even if the latest would always deny when put on the spot, were always checking on them wether from afar or not.

Loren had gotten them fake IDs for everybody to get in.

She did not look 22, Lisa thought, chucking while checking the ID Loren had just handed to her. Jennie and Rosè, on the other hand, would probably encounter no problems since the bodyguard would be too occupied to check them out, not their documents.

Flirting with guys had always been something that came easy to the two of them and surprisingly, with time, it had revealed a very useful skill the duo would use in a lot of situations; wether it had been for free drinks, club and parties entrance or getting out of troubles no man could resist their eyelash batting and sultry voices.
So it came to no surprise when Jennie and rosè had actually went in first. For Jisoo and Lisa, it hadn't been that simple.
They had tried the " too cool to be here" face but they probably ended up looking like two spoiled brats since the bodyguard was refusing to let them in, saying their IDs were fake.