VII.

Jisoo came home at around ten a.m.

She hadn't wanted to spend another second at the girl's apartment. It's not that she didn't have her fun. But she woke up feeling dirty, and not only because of the clubbing they had done that night.
So she thanked her and accepted the ride the girl had kindly offered.

She hoped nobody would be awake when she came back. That would have been the most awkward walk of shame in the history of Jisoo's random hookups, which she has had her fair share of.

But since luck never seemed to be on her side, as soon as she turned the keys in the lock and opened the door, careful not to make any noises, she found Rosè sitting on the sofa. A not so pleased look on her face.

Jisoo froze in her place, the blonde glaring at her intensely.

When she realized she had nothing to feel guilty for, she got back to what she had come there to do: take a shower, an aspirin and go straight back to bed.

But as soon as she took a step forward, Rosè was in front her, blocking her. She had tried to get at least a couple hour of sleep. But between Loren snoring and her relentlessly worrying about where Jisoo could possibly be, she hadn't been able to.

"where have you been? You could have at least let me know that you were leaving". The blonde asked. Even though she hadn't intended to come off as angry, she was sure the harshness and tiredness of her voice had sold her off.

"I met a girl, name's Nayeon. She was pretty cool so I stayed at her place"

Rosè's eyes widened when she noticed the hickeys on her best friend's neck.

"Did you two.. you know... was she?" She didn't even know what she was asking.
Of course they fucked, Rosè, you are so dumb, the blonde scolded herself mentally for the dumb question.

"No Chaeng, we played chess at four in the morning! What are you, five?" She then added, " Plus, I don't get where all these questions about my personal life are coming from, you were the one who said we should distance ourselves from each other. That should imply no nosy questions too, or does that concern only me?"

Jisoo knew she wasnt playing fair by using the younger's insecurity but at the moment she didn't care, she just wanted to go to bed and forget about the head ache that she currently had.

" That's not what I meant!" Rosè sounded desperate.

" Whatever, I'm going to sleep" jisoo said, before pushing past the blonde and retreating to her room.

Lisa had woken up with a terrible headache too. She had forgotten to close the curtains when she had come home that night, so she now had to endure the light that was painfully in her eyes.
She was too busy noticing how hungover she was that she didn't feel the body snuggling closer to her from behind until she heard a loud sigh. A warm breath hitting the back of her head.
She stood still. She came to the realization that she might have still been drunk from last night because there was no way Jennie, who had gone to sleep in Taehyung's room, was now cuddling with her like nothing had happened.

" Good morning" the brunette said, voice hoarse, while circling the younger's waist with an arm and nuzzling her face into Lisa's neck.

When Lisa didn't answer back, Jennie said " Are you mad at me, Lili?"
Jennie didn't say why Lisa should've been mad at her. After all, she couldn't say " are you mad at me because I slept in my fuck buddy's bed tonight", because that would imply that there were feelings involved or any kind of a different relationship that wasn't friendship. And they both weren't ready for that.