Part 5 : i did that

Stella was confused as to what the doctor was talking about.

"What are you saying"'she nervously laughed.

"It clearly says it here, we tested your blood with Sky's. I mean the test don't lie" the doctor affirmed.

"No no" she said in disbelief "do it again, because if you're trying to make fun of me. I swear i am not up for this"

"I am n-"

But she cut the doctor off as everyone was just watching as confused as Stella "no do it again" she asked screaming "do it again, can't you understand this can't be my daughter, she died"

"She's clearly not dead" the doctor said.

"Do the damn test again" then she started walking around, hyperventilating.

No one was understanding what could be happening, neither was Stella. But it was such a strong pressure on her that she fainted. Cruz was able to catch her.
________________
After a little while Stella finally was opening her eyes. Everyone was waiting to see how she was, the doctor had left them to give the tests a go again.

"Well that's the most eyes i ever gotten on me" she jokingly said.

"Well you scared us" Cruz said "thankfully I caught you before your big head hit the floor".

"Shut up" she hit him playfully "where's the doctor" she asked on a much more serious note.

"He went to run the test again" Mills told her.

"Hey guys, would you mind leaving me with Stella for a bit?" Kelly asked.

So everyone agreed and scattered to leave them both a bit of privacy. Kelly sat next to Stella, he wanted to understand or maybe more than wanting to he needed to.

"What?" Stella asked as she felt Kelly's eyes on her.

"Help me understand" he said to her, almost begging.

"Help you understand what, if I cannot even understand this myself"

"But you said you had a daughter, and now this, did you give your daughter up? Is that why you came to work here, to find her and what happened to her" Kelly didn't know what to think so he said everything that was going through his brain.

"Excuse me no" she said not finding more words than those.

"Then explain to me, you are not saying anything which leads me to believe you just gave your daughter up. I mean when i think about it, you told me it was your first time ever being in a firehouse why else would you have given yourself that much trouble if it wasn't to find your daughter"

Severide's words were hurting her, but none of them really knew what to say to the other. Kelly didn't know about Stella's story, and it was normal of him to be one hundred percent on edge. Sky was his daughter even if she wasn't his biological daughter, but he felt as if she was. But on Stella's hand she felt every bit of confused, she knew she didn't abandon her daughter.

"That's not fair of you to say that because you know nothing" she said on the edge of crying.

"Then lighten me up, my mind is all shaken up by this".

"I was eight months pregnant when i lost my baby, some guy killed my boyfriend but before that he proceeded to push me on the ground and so I don't know exactly what happened i hit my head and I started bleeding. My baby girl was in danger and unfortunately she didn't make it" she let her tears run down her cheeks "the hardest part was for me to push her out, knowing she was dead. They didn't even let me see her, and i had lost so much blood that i was really weak. I didn't have the strength to ask them. Then they told me about my boyfriend's death"