Part 10 : it's too late

Kelly rushed to their side.

"What happened" Kelly asked.

"I don't know, she threw up and then just passed out" Mills said.

"We're taking her to med right, she's a bit heavy" Cruz said.

But as he was saying that Stella gain back consciousness, she was able to stand on her own two feet. But she still didn't feel the best, Mills decided he would drive the ambo and she would stay in the back. Cruz offered to stay with her in the back of the ambo with their patient. Stella's head was hurting like hell but she was trying to focus and care for the  patient as best as possible. They got to med, and dropped off the patient and Stella decided to look for Natalie.

"Hey can i see you for a bit?" She asked a bit shyly.

"Sure what's up"

They got to a room and Stella opened up.

"It's my head, i have been feeling so bad lately. Lots of headache, only on the side i was hit on. Sometimes my vision is a bit blurry, and i just feel dizzy. So do you think maybe more damage was done?"

"I don't know, when you hit your head they checked it to see if nothing was wrong so I don't think that's what it is"

"So what do we do?" She asked "because my head is hurting like hell right now"

"Well i will have a blood test done for you to see if nothing else is wrong, and we can still have a head ct done too."

"Okay" but then she thought about Mills "listen is it okay if i come back later, my shift is not over and Mills is probably waiting for me".

"It would be best if you stayed, if you fainted we need to know why" she explained "now i can tell Mills that you're here and then we can find a solution."

"Okay" she agreed.

She wanted to go back on the job and not cause trouble, but Nat was very convincing and so she stayed. And to be honest she wasn't feeling that great, and her head was hurting a little more each minute time was passing by. They took her blood first to run tests, and so while waiting she had to close her eyes hoping that the light would each time be less bright. Mills had been informed and so he informed the Chief, they decided to put 61 out of service so that Stella could properly be checked out. So Mills decided to go see and be with Stella while she was waiting, but as much as she tried focusing on anything else that wasn't her terrible headache. She couldn't. And at some point she felt something run down her nose, she was having a nose bleed.

"Oh my god, here" Mills handed her something to try and stop it.

"This never really happened to me"

"It's okay, well Natalie should be coming back soon enough with your results"

And as soon as he said it, Natalie was already coming through the door with the results of her blood work. It was after that that she was supposed to have a head ct to see if eventually everything was okay with her head.

"Oh your nose is bleeding" Natalie noticed.

"Yes, never had that before, could it be because of my head"

"Oh it's totally normal, and right now i am sure you are experiencing a migraine which is very painful and intolerable."

"Will it go away, or should i take something for it"

"You could take something-"

But Stella didn't let her "oh i'll take anything at this point because my head is killing me and I can't handle it right now. I truly can't"