Part 19 : yes he is

"There was?" Mills asked as he took a quick look outside. "I don't see anything"

"Then it's probably nothing and just me being paranoid" she let out a sigh "i think what i got for you is in my room"

"Don't worry about it, whenever you find it you give it to me" he reassured her.

So she agreed, Mills then took Aila a bit simce Stella needed to pump a little. They were very happy to be back, with their little family. Mills and Kelly joked a bit.

"So you're really gonna pump here" Mills said jokingly.

"What you don't like the look, it's free show" she laughed.

"Girl you know I don't care, all i have to say is i am sure one here definitely enjoyed those" he gave Kelly a look.

"I sure did" and he laughed.

"That is really mature of you guys" she gave them both a look.

But they kept on laughing, after finishing pumping she put everything in the fridge. And then the rest of the day, they spent in family and going to the park.
__________
Stella wanted to go back on the job, she was missing the action but she also just couldn't leave this early. She was enjoying being a full time mother more than anything.

So she made Kelly breakfast before he left for his shift. He got to the kitchen and grabbed on her ass firmly while giving her a hug from the back and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe" he then said "what did you make me?"

"Something simple, you got some scrambled eggs. With some toasts and a bit of bacon"

"Yummy, thank you. You know you didn't have to"

"I know but i wanted to. I want to make you happy"

"Trust me you do that and more" he was a bit thoughtful.

"something on your mind?" She asked as she put his plate in front of him and started massaging his sholders.

"Trying not to cry because all i keep thinking about is your body, what if i can't concentrate on work" he said a bit ironically.

"Kelly" she laughed "you are exaggerating"

"No girl, you were so wet and i-"

She made him shut up by kissing him. "Stop, all that crazyness is done" She warned him.

"No its not, just let me come back from shift. You'll see"

"Sure" she laughed.

He kept on eating his breakfast and then in no time he left for work. Shortly after him leaving Sky woke up and she made breakfast for her, by the time she heard Aila. Her mother had already gotten her. They ate and when it was around ten in the morning, Stella and her mother with the girls went for a walk that ended up in them going to the mall.
________
After his shift Kelly came back, he was really early just like when he had left. Everyone was asleep.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said as he grabbed the hand of a half asleep Stella.

"I don't need to go with you" she said rubbing her eyes a bit.

"Oh yes you do, i made a promise to you didn't i"

"Kelly" she said complaining.

"Girl shush" he pulled her to him and lifted her up.

"Hey" she grabbed his neck "why are you so irresistible" she gave him a wild type of kiss.

"Why are you?"