[2 part 3]

"Burrow Girl!!!" Jamack exclaimed, stepping harder on the pedal.

Wolf looked around, spotting the mountain of skyscrapers. "Time to put your money where your mouth is bug boy."

Both of the boys looked over at it, saying it's name in unison. "Old school hip hop?" Benson asked, rummaging through his bag.

"No, King of pop." Dave responded.

Benson hummed. "No, I have the perfect idea."

He opened his cassette, putting in the perfect song. Dave led the way through the labyrinth of fallen skyscrapers. The Mega Bunnies foot steps could be heard awhile back, but not Jamack. He was very close. "We have to lose him somehow!" Kipo exclaimed.

Dave just turned random directions, hoping to loose the homicidal frog somehow. But to their dismay, Jamack managed to keep up with them. He kicked the windshield, glass shattering on the hood of his bosses car. He climbed on out, grabbing Kipo with his disgusting tounge.

She let go of Wolf, being pinned down roughly on the car. "We're close aren't we? To your home?"

Kipo moved her head back, trying not to panic. "I can tell by the look on your face. We are! And you're going to take me there."

The Mega Bunny neared, her footsteps getting louder. "Okay, how about this. You tell me where your Burrow is, and your people will never have to know it was you who snitched them out."

Kipo gave him her hand, Jamack snickering and shaking it. Kipo sat up a bit, putting something on his neck. "You need to some soul searching." Kipo stated, kicking him off.

The Mega Bunny caught him, halting in her tracks. The flies crashed, Kipo flying off the car. Dave guided the dragonfly to her, the pink human getting back on. "That was cold Kipo! Respect!" Dave laughed.

The pink human grabbed Wolf, trembling slightly. "That was scary- Too scary-"

Wolf sighed, leaning back on to Kipo. She could hear the pink humans heartbeat slowly but surely decrease. Dave led the way out of the mountain of skyscrapers, landing the dragonfly. They all got off, the dragonfly going their own way. As Dave took his first step, he gasped.

He screamed as he grew new body parts, his wings flapping. They all stared at the mute, 2/3 humans shocked. "That would've been helpful like..5 minutes ago.." Benson muttered.

He flexed his muscles, showing them off. "If you need a jar opened, give me a call!"

Kipo hummed. "Just so you know. My people have never seen a mute before." She said, picking up Mandu. "But they'll get used to you pretty quickly."

The pig squealed, her curly tail wagging swiftly. "You're inviting us down there?" Benson asked.

Kipo put Mandu down. "Sure! You don't need to sleep on the floor, or with one eye open..And the foods always hot!"

Dave flew over to them, his wings pretty loud. Benson put his arm around Kipo's shoulder. "Bye bye surface! I'll never miss you!"

Kipo giggled, leading the way for a bit till she stopped. She looked back at Wolf who was already walking away. "Where are you going?!" Kipo asked.

"I said I'd take you home! I never said I'd be your roommate!!"

Kipo pouted, considering to go after her. "Okay be careful out there!!"

Wolf waved her off, continuing down the street. Kipo went through the forest, the boys and Mandu following her. Just as she saw concrete, she let out a gasp. The burrow had collapsed, leaving pile of rocks everywhere. Benson sighed. "Kipo..I'm so sorry.."

She rushed down, looking around the site. She looked for any sign of life, any! She flipped rocks over, at least trying to find a note or something. Benson picked up Mandu, the pig squealing quietly. "Kipo, did you live alone? If you did I will not judge-"

Kipo paced around, thinking of what could've happened. "There's no sign of people-" Benson blurted out.

Kipo gasped, rushing over a pile of the street. "I feel like we should follow her.." Benson mumbled.

Dave nodded, flying after her. When they got to her, she was typing some code in a panel. The door began to open, going up and out of view. "No sign of people! Not even in the bunker! Benson, you're a genius."

Kipo kissed his cheek, facing the big empty area. "Oh uh, what'd I do?"

"There's no one here! This is where we're supposed to go if things get really bad! They must've escaped, my friends, my dad..! They have had to gotten away. I just need to find them."

Mandu squealed, waving her hoof in the air. "You're going to need help."

Kipo looked back, spotting Wolf. She giggled, rushing over to the smaller human. She hugged her, thanking her over and over again. After a bit, Kipo let her go, looking back at the boys. Benson walked over to her; "We can help too. What should we do it for Dave?"

Mandu squealed, ramming in to his leg. "Alright alright! We'll do it for- Food!"

The blue mute huffed, ramming in to his leg again. "For free for free!"

Dave snickered, flying over to Mandu. "You need to be shown some love. Come here pig."

Mandu squealed, running around, bunking in to Wolf's leg. She continued to squeal and run till she hit Dave. He pet her, laughing at the mute. Kipo smiled, liking her new group of friends. The small session was interrupted by a clanking out of the crater.

They all looked in the direction they heard it in, spotting a cat wearing a flannel. They continued to clank their axe on the concrete, more cats with flannels coming up behind them. "Uh.. Guys..?"

To be continued.