[3 part 2]

Wolf hit the tree behind herself roughly, a sharp stick dropping in her right hand. "Are you going to hit the flea with that?" Benson asked.

She glared at the boy, Benson nervously swallowing the lump in his throat. "Are you going to hit him with that?" Kipo asked, not hearing that Benson said it.

Wolf perked up, nodding slowly. "It might work, never know."

The other 3 members of the group gave eachother, The Look. Mandu squealed in a questioning manor, hoping the boys would understand her. Benson gave her a nod, Mandu letting out a huff and sigh mixture. Wolf let her guard down around Kipo since she came back, and most of the group noticed.

Kipo giggled, Wolf smiling like an idiot before shaking her head violently and clenching on to the stick she had. 'Gotta stay focused.' Wolf thought, looking back up at the flea.

Pierre screeched, moving his foot back, shaking his head and letting out a huff. Kipo nervously swallowed the lump in her throat taking a small step back. She felt something graze her back, the pink human looking back, spotting a food bowl and axe. "Wait guys–" Kipo fumbled.

Benson threw Dave, the bug screaming and getting on Pierre's head. "Die other pest!" The man bug exclaimed, punching Pierre's back.

Pierre was not amused, sitting down, Dave sliding off his back. Mandu squealed, ramming in to Pierre's leg, biting him, kicking his feet. Kipo pulled the axe out of it's spot, Wolf currently having an actual battle with Pierre. She hit his side, jumping up on his back, pushing his head down.

The pest screeched, lowering his head, shaking his body. Wolf lifted the sharp stick up, about to pierce it through his shell, til Pierre shook her off, kicking Wolf back. She hit the tree roughly, quietly hissing at the pain. Benson was picked up by his cat shirt, thrown up to higher branches, Dave holding on to Pierre's leg for dear life, and Mandu was sniffing Wolf out, making sure she was okay.

Kipo slashed at a barrel with her new axe, syrup shooting out of it, Pierre looking over at her. "Uh– Breakfast?"

Pierre neared her, looking down at the syrup, leaning in and eating it up. Kipo sighed quietly in relief, being tossed the collar, unclipping it. She cautiously went by Pierre, clipping it around his neck, patting his head. "Good boy."

He nudged her back towards the barrel, Molly jumping down in front of her. "Alright. Guess we're not eating you." She hissed.

Kipo smiled nervously, looking back, Benson falling face first on their current platform, Dave helping him up. The pink human went over to Wolf, the smaller human rubbing the back of her head, Mandu looking up at Kipo, letting out a small squeal. "I told you I could do it."

"You never said anything along those lines." Wolf muttered.

Kipo held her hand out to her, Wolf angrily taking her hand, being pulled up. "Hey, at least we live another day right?"

Wolf scoffed, "Don't test our luck."

"Are you okay?"

"Could be better. Your stupid idea got me in to this."

Mandu huffed, nudging Wolf's leg, Kipo gently squeezing her hand. "Well I'm sorry.."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Kipo. We could've died." Wolf muttered, pulling her hand back, walking past her.

Kipo knelt down and picked Mandu up, standing upright. "Was a bad idea wasn't it..?"

Mandu squealed quietly, nodding slowly, before shaking her head. "It only matters that we're okay right?"

"Scarlemagne!?" Wolf shouted, "You're sending us to Scarlemagne!?"

"Since we're not eating you, we're not keeping any humans here! You'd make good use to him!" Molly hissed. "Us mutes don't make friends with humans!"

Kipo rushed to separate both girls, not wanting the trees to be painted red if Wolf came around to it, "Woah woah woah! We're all beings here! We're still on the same side!"

Molly hissed in her face, Kipo booping her nose, the pink human wiping her own face from the spit, putting Mandu down. Molly felt her nose, glaring at Kipo, hissing at her again. "You're hangry! Benson!" Kipo said and snapped.

The male sprinted towards her, standing straight up by her, "Yes ma'am!"

"Can you cook?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Flapjacks." Wolf muttered. "We're making Flapjacks."

"We sure are!" Kipo exclaimed, flipping the cat shaped flat food. "Benson, not too much okay?"

He dropped some fur in the barrel, Dave mixing it around, Wolf just sitting by the open hole in the wall that might've been a window. "What's the plan?" Wolf asked.

"Hm?"

"You guys are up to something." Wolf hissed. "What is it."

"Well," Kipo began. "What I learned from books, cats get their fur stuck somewhere in their throat or tounge." Kipo said, pointing to her throat. "So if we add enough fur.."

"They'll gag it up for some time and we can run!" Benson finished. "But Kipo kinda thinks it's a bad idea."

"It is! We can try to get them to like us so we have cool mute friends!"

"Hey! I'm cool!" Dave exclaimed.

Everyone looked away nervously, Mandu letting out a disapproving squeal, "Woah woah woah. What's that supposed to mean?"

Mandu huffed, going over to Kipo, the pink human placing a plate of Flapjacks on her head, the pig turning around and exiting the kitchen. "We think you're cool Dave, just.." Benson muttered. "A bit weird!"

Kipo took two plates of flapjacks, one plate in each hand, walking towards the door, "We'll talk about this later, right now, they dine."

                      To be continued.