[1 part 3]

The two girls swam up to the possibly 8th floor, both gasping for air once they surfaced. "That is way better then using the stairs!" Kipo exclaimed.

Wolf panted, looking at her in slight confusion. After a bit of wandering around, Wolf spoke up. "If you see.. Anything. Act like you're from the surface."

Kipo perked up, slouching a bit and pouting with a bitter expression. Wolf looked at her in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"I'm from the surface. Where life is tough and we wear dead animals on our backs." Kipo said with a deep voice.

Wolf gave small grin. "Good. You're catching on."

They entered a room that had water running down it, like they were on the edge of a waterfall. Which they actually were. "Woah." Kipo cooed, jumping on a chair which drifted to the telescope.

Wolf used the lily pad they were on, going towards her. "There's so much to see when you're not in a cave." Kipo said in amazement.

Wolf moved the telescope in a specific direction. "Focus, Kipo."

The pink human gasped, seeing the clover highway. "So that's my home." Kipo said in cheery voice.

"It's a halfs day walk. But we're going to have to go over Skyscraper Ridge." Wolf mumbled. "I'm really risking myself for you. And for what?" Wolf muttered, tightening her grip on her staff.

Kipo looked over at the girl she called Wolf in slight concern. "I wish I knew how to repay you.." The pink human mumbled, thinking about it. "You could come back with me! There could be a place for you in my Burrow!"

Wolf glared at her. "And go soft like the rest of you mole people? No thanks." She said in a bitter tone.

Kipo pouted a bit, before letting out a yelp as she fell back in the water. Wolf looked back, dodging the tounge that was about to touch her. The frog fixed his tie, licking his lips and letting out a croak. "Humans."

Wolf snarled, getting up and throwing something at him. He blocked it, throwing something back. Wolf used her staff to deflect the shards of the chair, jumping towards him. As she was about to stab him, he pushed her towards the hole in the wall, about to go through and into the water. She used her staff, the pipe part bending and flinging her back to the frog.

She threw an ink vile at him, getting back on the lily pad. "Careful, that's one of the Mod Frogs. You do not want to mess with them." Wolf warned Kipo.

The pink human stared at the mute, said mute was panicking about the ink setting in his suit. "It set! No no no no no no-" He panicked, glaring at the two girls.

Kipo gasped. "YOU'RE A TALKING FROG–" She shouted, pointing at the mute.

He perked up. "Huh?"

Wolf hit Kipo with the end of her staff, shushing her. Kipo flinched, covering her mouth. She slowly removed her hand from her mouth, pulling it close to her chest. "I-I've seen tons of talking frogs! That wear suits– No- No biggie–"

The other human hit Kipo square in the nose with the end of the staff. The pink human covered her now red nose, glaring at Wolf. "What my friend means to say–" Wolf mumbled, taking something from her person. "Is we have this!"

The frog gasped. "Spot remover!–" He snarled. "Listen– This is my personal office, was there– An enjoy the view sign on my door? I think not!"

Kipo rubbed her nose as she looked at Wolf curiously. The other human looking at Kipo with the same expression. "We're– Mega Bunny hunters. We were just scouting." Wolf mumbled.