Chapter six - shopping trip

"Come on y/n we are gonna be late!!" Wanda wasn't too harsh but Nat hated people being late

"You have one more minute before I come in there and drag you out, I'm never letting you borrow my makeup again if you're going to take this long"

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I walk out to Nat and Wanda waiting for me and Steve and Bucky who were going to drive us - Bucky didn't want to be by himself at the tower when Steve drove us so he tagged along.

"Woah.. you look" Bucky and Steve said in sync.

"Beautiful, hot, sexy, stunning" Nat always liked to make me feel better about myself . She leant me all her makeup and hair stuff while Wanda let me borrow a long sleeve burgundy red v-neck and some light blue mum jeans. I did a natural makeup look and had my hair in my natural curls as I borrowed some curl cream from Nat.

"Right now let's go before all the shops close"

"I'm sure they won't close yet Nat but yes let's go"

We all got in the car , Bucky and Steve were in the front while us girls sat in the back. The whole trip to the shopping centre , Bucky was staring at me through the mirror with a small smirk on his face.

As soon as we arrived we literally ran inside, when we were running I turned around to see Steve and Bucky just sitting in the car talking - they will probably drive off in a minute.

First we went to this massive clothes shop, it was completely stacked with piles of clothes . I was probably over exaggerating but since living on the streets, shopping wasn't really a thing for me anymore. Then it hit me , how was I even going to pay?

As we were looking around , Wanda noticed I looked a bit worried.

"You okay y/n?"

"Um yeh, just wondering how I'm going to pay, if you guys pay , I will get a job and pay you back as soon as I can"

"Don't be silly, none of us are paying . Tony said it was our treat and gave us loads of money for us three to use. He's quite sweet when he wants to be"

"Oh wow , I need to definitely thank him later, I feel terrible that he's paying"

"Don't be, you have no clothes and we did basically take you hostage so it's the least any of us could do"

"Haha I guess so but you all have been amazing to me so really, Thankyou"

(Here's everything you brought , if you don't like the clothes just imagine your style instead)

It was so nice to see me Nat and Wanda get all different clothes but get a lot closer while helping eachother choose different outfits

"How about we just take a walk around now and see if anything catches our eye, maybe even grab some McDonald's?" I love McDonald's so I had to try and get it.