7.

Y/n pov

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG" Sakura yelled "Your man on the road, he doin' promo" Mei sung out loud "You said, Keep our business on the low-low" I sang out loud "I'm just trynna get you out the friend zone" Akari sang. "Cause you look even better than the photos" I sang.

At this point we were all just yelling and singing the song lyrics "I can't find your house, send me the info" Aikko sang. The girls and I completely oblivious to the boys team+quick fuck that was standing at the gym door.

"Drivin' through the gated residential" Yuna sang "Found out I was comin', sent your friends home" Erina sang "Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know" Himari sang. Damn she had a good voice. "I only call you when it's half past five The only time that I'll be by your side" Aikko sang "I only love it when you touch me, not feel me when I'm fucked up, that's the real me" Sakura sang continuing the lyrics. "When I'm fucked up that's the real me yeah" Erina sang

Oikawa  pov

"There really like a family aren't they?" I said observing the singing girls "yeah they are babe, they went from being a team to family ever since y/n came" Kairi said.

Y/n pov

"I only call you when it's half past five The only time I'd ever call you mine I only love it when you touch me, not feel me when I'm fucked up, that's the real me when I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe" I sang "I'ma let you know and keep it simple tryna keep it up don't seem so simple" Mei sung. At this point we were all dancing around.

"I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you And you gon' have to do it at my tempo Always tryna send me off to rehab Drugs started feelin' like it's decaf I'm just tryna live life for the moment And all these motherfuckers want a relapse" we all sang together.

"I only fuck you when it's half past five The only time I'd ever call you mine" Yui sang. "AYO BOYS AND QUICK FUCK I MEAN KAIRI COME JOIN US" Sakura yelled. I swung my head around only to be met with his brown eyes staring into mine.
"i only love it when you touch me, not feel me When I'm fucked up, that's the real me When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe" I sang out loud finishing the song still making eye contact with him.

"You guys really are like a big family huh?" Issei said "the best family I could ever ask for" Sakura said looking at us. "The best" I whispered. "Hey look it's snowing!" Mei said her eyes twinkling with excitement!  "Mei how can you even see you can't even stand after you got your back blown out by iwaizumi" I asked making everyone's eyes go wide in surprise, soon they all started laughing though.

"Y/n!" I heard an all to familiar voice say "Oikawa" I said turning around "here take my sweater it's cold, normally it doesn't snow on the first three days of December so it's a bit odd" he said "I'll walk you home yeah?" He asked "sure" I mumbled.

"So how's it going with Kairi?" I asked, he stayed silent for about a minute or two "Oikawa?" I asked looking at him. Soon small tears started streaming down his face "hey hey what's wrong?" I asked wiping his tears away with my thumbs. "It's nothing" he said sniffling. "Hey it's okay" I said giving him a small hug. "Wanna come over? We can watch movies all night and you can sleep over if you want" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist putting his head on my shoulder

"Would it make you feel better?" I asked rubbing small circles on his back "yeah, it would" he said softly into my ear "then yes" I said releasing from the hug. "Talk to me about it then okay?" I asked him.

"Okay"