The End and a Beginning

"What?"

"Let's get married," Rory confirms. She wasn't sure why she blurted out those words now, Logan has enough on his plate right now.

"Look, I have been thinking about it a lot lately. I mean, we're both in a good place career wise. We love each other, we have a kid together. We've been together for more than a year, if we're just counting the recent one, because I'm not sure how to count the times when we're in college, did our casual dating thing counts? But anyway, I think we've already established that we're it for each other, right? We've both tried to move on but couldn't. And fate keeps bringing us together. Who are we to challenge fate?"

Logan looks stunned. Rory bit her lower lip. I couldn't have chosen a worse time, she thought to herself. She might have freak him out.

"Right. Don't worry, Logan. It's just a suggestion. I don't know why I even said that. I guess being almost dead kind of drove me to think things. I mean, I just had a revelation that we can just go poof right here right now. And I really would like to spend my remaining days being married to you, it's just feel right. But that's okay if you're not up for it. Who am I to judge if someone says they aren't ready to get married yet, right?" She fiddles with her hemline nervously. Dang it, I'm so retarded. What made me think that he wants to get married? I turned him down once.

"Look, Logan. Don't sweat it. I just thought it would be great. You suggested about having more children, and I just thought you wanted to make us official first before them. But this is the 21st century, people don't have to get married to have children. Silly me, you probably don't want to get married now, you've already tried to get married twice, first with me and second with Odette and both didn't work that well, so... God, throw me a rope here, man!" She pants for talking too much too fast, and she looks at Logan with her most charming puppy eyes.

Logan laughs.

"I don't know, Ace. I'm kind of a conventional man. I would like to be tied up with you in front of God and man, and you know, put a ring on it so everybody knows you're mine and no more Baskin Robbins kid or writers, especially writers, try to steal your attention away from me," he winks while pulling Rory closer for a deep gentle kiss in which Rory obliged for a while before pulling out and pout at him.

"Why did you let me ramble for two hours forty five minutes and thirty seconds when you're actually agreeing with me from the first start?"

"First, you're cute when you're pitching something you really want, and second... well there are no seconds I guess, I just like seeing you all worked up and worried like that," he laughs.

"You're a mean guy, you know that Huntzberger?"

"Well, that's actually on you, Ace. I have been stating my intentions clearly from the start. I want everything with you, and that includes a marriage. I wanted it five years ago, and I want it now. I want it anytime you want. You're my world, Ace. Of course I want to spend my whole remaining days being married to you,"

"Shoot, my eyes are leaking..."

"That's what you get for stealing my thunder, Ace. Can you at least pretend to be surprised when I propose?"

"You're going to propose?"

"I'm planning to. I have been planning about it for quite some time, I have a lot of scenarios that I'm eager to do, I think one could be my masterpiece,"

Kisses.

"Is that so?"

"It is so. It's going to be so epic it would embarrass you!"

More Kisses.

"Promise?"

"I promise, Ace!"

Long kisses.