35

-flash forward-

Months have gone by and life has slowly been returning to normal.
"Billie try this one on!" Celestial says to Billie, handing her a wedding vail.
They decided to go shopping together but not let each other see their dresses.
"Hold on!" Billie says from the dressing room, "okay never mind throw it over the door."
Maggie sits in the waiting room along with a couple of Billie's friends Zoe and Drew.
They've become Celestial's friends as well over the years.
"You go first." Billie says to Celestial

Celestial has decided on a long sleeve, laced dress with a princess type skirt.
She walks out of the the dressing room, her hair is now to her chin as well as Billie's.
One of the assistants there helps walk Celestial out, "oh my goodness that's absolutely beautiful! You're so beautiful!" Maggie says, getting all emotional.
"Yes!! Work itttt!" Drew cheers.
"Look at youuuu!" Zoe says

Celestial looks at herself in the mirror, her red hair and green eyes pop with color. White is definitely her color.
"I love it!" She says

"Is this the one we are going with?" Maggie asks.
Celestial nods her head yes then goes back to change.

Billie has settled on a sleeveless form fitting silk white dress with a mermaid styled skirt and a long train.
Her hair has grown back to her shoulders and plans on getting extensions for the big day. She also is keeping her hair it's natural color.

She walks out of the dressing room Maggie can't help but shed a few tears. Everyone tells her how beautiful she is as well.
"I want it, this is the one!" Billie tells them all.

On their wedding day, they have it outside. Their first dance is to young and beautiful, the first thing that Celestial ever said to Billie, well sang.

Their first house is the one Celestial used to live in, the elderly couple moved into a nursing home.

-their wedding night-

"I love you." Billie says, kissing Celestial.
They lay their in bed together after making love for the first time as a married couple.
"I love you too Billie. I remember laying in this room, talking to you in Morris code from the window with my flash light. I remember all the people who've hurt me here, and now this is like a fresh start. We get to raise a family here, in the home that destroyed me. We get to raise and love our future children together in a house where I had to basically raise myself. We get to watch movies in the basement where my parents would be passed out. Our kids will come home through the door from school to us, the same door that people would come in and take my innocence from me. We get to build this life together, a fresh start." Celestial tells Billie, laying her head on Billie's chest.

"I am so proud of you. We sure have been through a lot together haven't we. I remember picking you up from this place and taking you to that little cabin and from there to Tokyo and from Tokyo... to the hospital." Billie says, "and now we are back here where it all started."

——
About a year later they walk through the door, Billie holding a car seat in one hand and Celestial's hand in the other.
"Welcome home." Celestial says, kissing Billie on the lips.
Celestial just gave birth to their son, Sawyer. Sawyer Eilish O'Connell.

"We made it, we did it." Billie tells her wife.

"We sure did. I am so proud of us. I love you." Celestial says to her wife and mother of their child.

Billie lays Sawyer down in his crib and then goes and wraps her arms around Celestial.
"You did good mama, look what you made." She says and kisses Celestial.

"I guess we just had to fall apart and put each other back together to fall in love with each other and with life." Celestial says.

Billie helps her lay down in their bed, "I'd fall apart a thousand more times to fall in love with you any day." She says.
They cuddle up together, "now you get some sleep, I'll take care of him while you rest."

"Thank you Billie, for everything." Celestial says as she drifts off to sleep in Billie's arms.

Billie kisses the top of Celestial's head, her curly red hair has grown back along with Billie's blonde hair.
She gently traces circles on Celestial's back.

Maybe their lives aren't perfect, but it's theirs and they have each other.
Falling apart isn't so bad when you have someone
to fall into and in love with.

The End

A/N: excuse me while I cry. I figured I better not drag this story out to far and I'm crying now. Haha... I love this story so much. Thank you to everyone who's read it.

What are your final thoughts on this book?