18

A/N
Here is a smut chapter for you guys.
enjoy

A couple days have gone by and the girls have gotten settled in to their new home. "Billieeeee" Celestial shouts a crossed the hall from their bedroom, Billie pops her head out of the office where she was watching random YouTube videos , "yes my love?" She asks.
"Billie Billie Billieeee!" Celestial excitedly says running over to Billie and hugging her. Billie hugs her back, "what is it?" She asks Celestial.
"I don't know! I just feel free! Like, I think it finally hit me that I am okay." Celestial says,letting go of Billie.
Billie smiles and hugs her again, "Celestial baby, that's amazing. I am so proud of you."
Celestial looks into Billie's beautiful eyes and then kisses her soft lips, "I love you." She says and then kisses Billie again. "I love you too angel." Billie says, then picks celestial up and puts her on her lap.
Billie's hands run through Celestial's hair as they continue to kiss and then she notices something a little different. Billie notices Celestial letting her be the more dominant one.
Celestial starts to squirm in Billie's lap looking for some sort of friction. "Ugh, Billie." Celestial huffs, very sexually frustrated and then gets all soft and shy again, "Can....can.. can you just.... can you just please.."
"It's okay Celestial, what is it? Is everything okay?" Billie asks softly.
"Can you touch me?" Celestial spits out.
Billie blushes and smiles as she says, "Of course I can baby, did you want to go to our room."
"Yes.. yes please." Celestial says.
Billie stands up, still holding Celestial who's legs are wrapped around her waist.
They go into their bedroom and Billie softly sets Celestial on their bed.
Celestial looks up at Billie who is hovering over her and smiles. "What to do want me to do?" Billie asks her girlfriend.
"I.. I want you to make love to me now." Celestial tells Billie.
Billie goes and kisses Celestial, "Just tell me if you are uncomfortable at any point." She says. Celestial nods her head in agreement and watches as Billie gets undressed. Seeing Billie completely naked makes her even more impatient.
"Here let me help you." Billie says and gently undresses Celestial.
They are both completely naked and Billie is once again hovering over Celestial. She kisses her and brushes her thumb over Celestial's breast before grabbing it.
Celestial moans into the kiss and starts to squirm more.
Billie kisses down Celestial's neck and collar bone leaving a couple hickeys here and there.
"Billie." Celestial moans and bucks her hips impatiently.
"Are you ready?" Billie asks and gets closer and closer to Celestial's dripping core
"Yes. Yes please fuck me." Celestial moans out.
Billie attaches her mouth to Celestial's clit causing her to arch her back and grip the sheets as she moans louder.
Billie makes eye contact with Celestial and slips two fingers inside her.
"Oh my fucking god yes." Celestial shouts.
Her breaths get more uneven and her heart beats faster letting Billie know she is close. Her moans get louder and louder.
Billie replaces her fingers with her tongue and moves her hand up to meet Celestial's and holds onto to it just before she reaches her climax.
Celestial squeezes Billie's hand and her legs start to shake while her eyes roll back into her head, as she screams Billie's name reaching her orgasm and then silently cums all over Billie's face.
Celestial catches her breath as Billie gently licks her clean, helping her ride out her high.
Billie, still holding her girlfriend's hand goes up and gently kisses her lips.
(Smut over)
"I love you Billie" Celestial whispers
"I love you too Celestial." Billie whispers back then curls up next to Celestial
Celestial yawns, "thank you baby." She says
"You don't need to thank me angel." Billie says back.
Celestial looks over at Billie and cuddles up beside her, "well thank you anyways. Thank you for being my person, thank you for showing me what love is and how you can love with out sex but how you can also love with sex." She tells Billie
Billie brushes the hair out of celestial's face,
"You are so precious. Thank you for asking me be your girlfriend and allowing me to make these memories with you."
Celestial cuddles up to Billie even closer and is practically laying on top of her now, she yawns again, "I am sleepy." She says
Billie looks over at the clock that reads 6PM
"Let's call it a night." Billie says.
She starts to gently sing, young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey, the song that Celestial sang with Billie that one day.
"I love this song." Celestial says sleepily, "it was the first thing I said to you.. well sang."
Billie stops, "it sure was and that's a moment I'll never forget. Now, close your eyes and get some rest my dear." She says and then starts to sing again
"Okay, goodnight baby girl." Celestial says happily causing Billie to blush.
"Good night princess" Billie says back then continues to sing as they both drift off to sleep.

A/N: hey guys! What do you think of this book so far? I appreciate all your love and support! I have a few ideas for upcoming chapters and I'd you have any suggestions fill free to comment them