6

"This place is so beautiful! Look at all the trees!" Celestial says full of excitement while she twirls in a circle.
"Have you never been to the mountains?" Billie asks. "No, I rarely got to go outside until I met you." Celestial tells Billie.
The girls grab the bags of clothes they brought and enter the cabin. Celestial's eyes fill with joyful wonder. The cabin isn't anything fancy but to Celestial it's like a hidden castle in the forest. Billie gives her friend a quick tour of the place, "and here's the two rooms, you can stay with me or have your own it doesn't matter." She tells Celestial.
"I'll stay with you!" Celestial says before running into the room and flopping herself down on the bed. Billie follows and sits down next to her. They sit there for a little bit then Celestial turns to Billie and says, "This place is so magical, almost romantic even!" Billie chuckles under her breath then says, "Romantic? I was like thinking something more like horror movie fuel but romantic works too."
"Okay a romantic horror film." Celestial laughs then grabs a pillow and jokingly hits Billie in the face with it. Billie grabs a pillow and does the same to Celestial.
The room is full of laughter and joy. Celestial fills free, like nothing can hurt her anymore. Feelings she's never felt before fill her mind and the room falls quiet again. "Is everything okay?" Billie asks, tilting her head to the side and placing her hand on Celestial's knee. "Yes... but also no.. I don't know." She says. Billie changes positions and lays on her stomach and holds her head up with her hand,"Did you want to talk about it? Or write?" She asks. Celestial sighs, "I don't know if anything is wrong. I'm just feeling things I've never felt before."
Billie just looks at Celestial's and waits for her to finish.
Celestial blushes from embarrassment,"It's just.... I don't know how to put what I feel into words. I've never felt this way. It feels wrong but, it's like I want to kiss you." She says.
Billie sits back up, "You know... You could kiss me if you want." She tells the frizzy red haired girl in front of her.
"But what if I don't like it? What if you don't like it? What if one of us feels the same way I felt when those men..." Celestial's says, her voice drifting off as she starts to get lost in her thoughts.
"Celestial, what those men did was wrong and not consensual.if we kiss and either of us don't like it, we can tell each other and it won't happen again. I will do my best to respect you all the time as best as I can. If anything I say or do reminds you of those men, I'll stop. I promise." Billie tells celestial.
"So you aren't uncomfortable?" Celestial asks in almost a whisper
"Not at all." Billie reassures her.

It feels as if time stops as they wait for each other to make the first move...