Chapter 18

Part 2 of the date.
                                 |Kol's POV|
"Oh my god Kol. The food taste amazing." Davina tells me and I smile that she is enjoying it.

"I'm glad you like it." I say to her.

"So since you're like a vampire, does human food really matter to you?" Davina suddenly asked me.

"No not really. I guess we eat to blend in I guess. Blood is literally our only source of food. When we eat human food, nothing really comes out. It just disappears inside us." I explained the best I can. I never really thought about it as much.

"Sounds kind of funny and gross at the same time." Davina laughs and I chuckle a little as well.

"To us and our amazing date." I say as I lift up my wine glass and Davina picks hers up to.

"To us." She says and we tap our glasses together and we both take a sip of out champagne.

As we place our glass of champagne down we both giggle at each other.

"Kol this was the best date I have ever had." She admits and I smile.

"Same here." I admit to her back. "There is just one more thing we need to do before we end the night." I suggested to her.

"What?" She questions and I go under the table and take out a small speaker.

"I thought we could dance." I say to her and she nods with a big smile. I go into my phone and I begin to play the music.

I get up from my chair and gestures out my hand to Davina. "May I have this dance?" I asked her and she takes my hand.

I place my hand onto Davina's waist as we rock ourselves to the music. Being this close to Davina has been the best night of my life. She is truly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I don't know what I would do if I never saved her.

 I don't know what I would do if I never saved her

"Thanks for saving me." I hear Davina whisper to me and I look at her. We stare at each other for a moment. I look deeply into her beautiful blue eyes.
I begin to lean in and so does she.

Our lips pressed softly together as Davina wraps her arms around my neck. I try to support her by holding on her waist as we continue to kiss each other.

After our kiss, we take a breath and we place our heads together while we still continue to dance with each other

"This has been the best night I ever had in my thousand years of life." I admit to Davina and I can see her big beautiful smile.

"I can feel the same." She says and I smile as I kiss the top of her forehead as the music still plays.

Aww I'm literally crying. They are soo cute. Let me know how you feel about this chapter.

Please vote and comment😊