Chapter 23 {Final}

|Kol's POV|

It's been a couple of hours since Davina's death. Me and Freya went back home with our brothers and we explained the whole thing to them. I'm just having a hard time believing she is really gone.

I've been in Davina's old room all morning and I haven't left not once. I hear a knock on the door and it opens.

"Kol it's dinner time." Elijah says to me but I don't acknowledge him. "Did you hear me?" Elijah questions

"I sigh. "Yes I heard you. I just don't want to eat." I admit.

"Kol I understand that you are upset but there was nothing you could have done." Elijah says and I scoff.

"If I was faster, I could have saved her." I blame myself.

"Kol you said it yourself. Davina wanted to go through with the sacrifice. I'm sorry she is gone but the best way to move forward is to let the pass be the pass." Elijah explained.

"I loved her Elijah." I admit to him and I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes.

"I know brother. I know." He says. "If you choose not to eat. I'll respect your wish." He says as he walks out of Davina's room. Leaving me alone.

                               |Davina's POV|

I gaps as my eyes spread wide open. It's dark where I'm at and everything seems to be covered in dirty and cob web.

"Welcome back to the living Davina Claire." A familiar voice says. I turn my head to see it was the Regent and Genevieve.

"What's going on?" I questioned them.

"You completed the harvest and just in time. Now that we are now as one. Now we shall get started on what we were meant to do." The regent of the harvest says.

"What do we must do?" Monique asked.

"We need to restore balance and keep all of the witches safe from harm. As the harvest girls. You guys are the youngest and most powerful experience witches ever. Always remember that." She says. "There will be no time to waste. You are always part of the harvest." She says.