Chapter 22

|Davina's POV|
I made it to New Orleans. It pass mid morning around 3am. I don't know exactly who I am going to face but all I know is that I have to do this. It's the only way.

I walk into the New Orleans Secret graveyard for witches. I know where I need to go because I've been here. I walk into one of the told tombs and I see a bunch of middle aged witches.

"Davina Claire. We have been expecting you." A women with red hair says. "My name is Genevieve." She says.

"Let's just get this over with." I say to her. I really want to cut to the chance. I have a feeling that Kol will come for me if he read my letter that I left.

"Fine. At least you now understand your fate." She says and I roll my eyes. "Let's get this started." She says

I follow her outside of the tomb while the remaining witches follow me.

"Stand on top of this." Genevieve order and I stand on top of the stone podium. All the witches stand around me while Genevieve comes up behind me.

"Davina!" A familiar British voice shouts. All the witches turn around to see Kol standing right in front of them.

"Kol?" I say.

"Kol Mikaelson? What are you doing here?" Genevieve asked him.

"Let Davina go and things won't get ugly." He threatens. I wish I had more time. I wish I got here fast enough.

"I don't think so. This is witch business and witch business only." She says and the witches begin their chants.

"No!" I shout but the witches have already cast their spell. Kol grunts in pain as the witches continue to punish Kol.

Hearing him in so much pain just drives me in agony.

"Please stop! You're hurting him." I begged them but they don't listen.

And there it is. My emotional have gone wild. I can feel a power serge coming out of me.

"I said stop it!" I shout as I use my power to blow all the witches away from stopping their spell.

"Davina don't interfere." I hear Genevieve say to me.

"You shut up!" I demand her has I lift her up with my power. I send Genevieve flying towards the stone hard wall against the tall tomb.

I feel a pain in my head and it's the worse pain I have ever felt. I hear chants and the witches are punishing me now. All of them working together to contain me.

"Genevieve Now!" I hear one of the witches say.

"No!" Kol says but yet again he grunts in pain.

"Kol!" I hear another voice says and I look up and it's Freya. I see Freya chant as she cast a spell to stop one of the witches from trying to hurt Kol.

I feel a pair of hands lifting me up. I can see the dagger knife and I feel it as it begins to slice my neck.

"Thank you Davina" I hear Genevieve whisper in my ear.

"No!" I hear Kol shout and seconds later. Everything goes black.

|Kol's POV|
"Davina No!" I shout as I speed run towards her. I lift her up into my arms as I brush her hair out of her face with my hand. "Baby please." I plead to her dead body to wake up.

I can't believe I broke my promise to her

I can't believe I broke my promise to her. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

"Kol!" I hear Freya shout and I look at her. Freya makes her way up to me. "I am so sorry brother." Freya says and she gives me tight hug.

"She's gone Freya." I says to her.

"I know." She says and I begin to cry harder. The women I love is died right in my arms. Is this worth living for?

I don't know if I can wake up the next morning without Davina. Seeing her sweet smile and her gorgeous blue eyes.

"What am I supposed to do?" I whisper to myself.

"Kol you must understand that Davina had to do this." One of the witches says. She has red her and I know she was the one who murder Davina.

I speed run to her as I grab ahold of her neck.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" I question her.

"If you kill me..... you go against the witches and your peace that you and your family work so hard to get." She remind me and I tighten my grip even more on her neck.

"Nothing is worse then what you just did here!" I spat in her face.

"Kol! Calm down." I hear Freya say to me.

"You witches took the one thing from me. The one thing that I lived for! You killed Davina!" I shout at her angrily.

"Stop.... I can't.....breath." She struggles to say.

"Kol stop it! You're killing her!" Freya says.

"Why? She killed Davina. She deserves to die."I remark.

"Davina wouldn't want that and you know it." Freya says and my grip loosens. "Remember your promise. You said no more killing." She reminds me and I put my head down in shame.

I look into the red women eyes and I see desperately wanting me to let her go. As much as I hate her. I can't kill her. I let go of my grip on her neck as she falls down on the ground. I can hear her gasp for air on the floor.

"We need to take Davina." I tell Freya.

"No Davina has to stay here. She's a harvest girl. She must stay with her own kind." The red headed women says.

"Are you out of your bloody mine!"

"Kol!" Freya shouts and I look at her and she shakes her head at me. I look at Davina's died body.

"I can't do this right now." I say and I speed run away.

1000 words. 😱 Pretty long chapter and it was pretty heavy. One more chapters left.

Please vote and comment😊