Chapter 21

|Kol's POV|
I'm on the phone with Elijah and I am just filling him in on what's been going on.

"Hows the lovely Davina doing?" Elijah asked.

"She's fine but she just woke up. I don't know. Something happened to her this morning, she just fainted and she didn't wake for a while." I admitted to Elijah.

"What happened? Is she alright?" He asked and I can hear the concern in his voice.

"She woke up and started talking nonsense about she has to die to complete the harvest or something." I tell Elijah and I can here some hums from him.

"That's is quite odd." He responds.

"I told her that I will protect her and she agreed." I say to him.

"Then good. Make sure nothing happens to her and make sure to keep her hidden. The witches here have been suspicious and they are doing everything they can to find her." Elijah warns and I nod even though he can't see me.

"Of course." I say to him.

"We'll talk soon Kol."Elijah says.

"Alright brother." I say and the phone call ends.

"KOl! Davina's gone!" Freya says and my mind goes blank.

"Where is she?" I questioned Freya.

"I don't know. I went to go check on her in her room and I hear no answer when I knocked. So I went inside and she was no where in her room." Freya explained and I try to think.

"Maybe she is at the dock." I tell Freya and I speed run out to the docks and there is no sign of Davina. "Davina!" I call out.

This can not be happening. "Davina!" I call out again. I can't believe it. She's gone. I speed run my way upstairs into her room to see if there is any sign of her that she has left behind. I can't loose her not yet. Not Now!

I observed her bed and I see a yellow card folded up. I pick it up and I see it's a note or some kind of letter. I unfold the paper and read it.

 I unfold the paper and read it

Dear Kol.
I hope that you understand what I am about to tell you. I know that you gave me your word to protect me but that's not your responsibility. I need to do this for myself, for the witches. I'm sorry but I am going to complete the harvest. I don't want the world to end because of me. I just hope you understand. I love you Kol Mikaelson and I loved you the moment I saw you. Thank you for taking care of me.

Love. Davina.

I can't believe she's gone. I can't believe she decided to complete the harvest. What is she thinking?
I crumble up the paper in my hand and toss it across the room. I'm so angry and sad and I couldn't protect the only women I ever loved.

Is this what a heart break feels like?

No I'm not going to let her kill herself or to feel guilty about anything. I rush myself downstairs to find Freya because we are leaving to find Davina right now.

"Freya lets go. We are leaving." I tell her.

"Okay." She says and I storm in the kitchen and grab a couple of blood bags.

"Let's go." I say to her and I walk out of the house while Freya follows behind me. As we get into the car, I sink my teeth into the blood bag.

"Do you know where she might be?" Freya asked me.

"My guess is New Orleans." I say to her and I begin to drive off.

I just hope I make it in time to save her. If Davina dies, I don't know what I would do.

Two more chapters left. I can't wait for you guys to read it. 😊

Please vote and comment.