Chapter 17

|Davina's POV|
I got out of the shower with my towel wrapped around me. I'm getting ready for my date with Kol and I am so excited. I look inside of my dressers for the perfect outfit but non seek my interest of the perfect date outfit.

I really want to look good for Kol. I give up on the dresser and I look into the closet beside me. I open it up to see a whole bunch of dresses. They look so expensive and they are nothing that I could ever afford.

I ended up finding a purple lace dress. I love how it isn't long and not too short. It goes right above my knee.

I decided to go with a natural look on my makeup and curly the ends of my hair to look more bouncy

I decided to go with a natural look on my makeup and curly the ends of my hair to look more bouncy. I look at myself in the mirror to see if I look alright. I suddenly hear a knock on the door so I walk over it and open it. I see Kol's personal cheif Lily at the door.

"Oh Hi Miss Lily." I greet her.

"Hello Dear. I have a note for you." She says passing me the note and I read it.

When the time is right. Look outside where there is more light.

I smile at the note and Miss Lily smiles to.

"Thank you for the note." I say to her and she nods as she moves out of the way for me to walk pass her.

I sigh heavily before making my way downstairs. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I open the door to the front porch and as I walk down the steps I see a whole bunch of light. There is a trail of flowers and I end up stepping on. They lead me all the way to the docks.

The closer I get to the docks, I finally see Kol standing there with a rose in his hand. I smile happily when I see him.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight Darling." Kol compliments and I blush.

"You don't look bad yourself." I say to him and Kol just smirks.

"Well thank you." He says and I giggle a bit.

"Kol this... looks amazing." I say to him.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought since this was the place I asked you on our date. I thought it would be more fitting to have it here." He says and he sounds so sweet.

"It's beautiful." I say to him.

"Here you go." Kol says passing me the Rose in his hand and I take it as I smell it. It smells really good. "Are you hungry?" Kol suddenly asked me.

"Yeah I am." I say to him and Kol walks me to one of the wooden chairs with a table underneath. Kol helps me in the chair like a true gentleman would. Kol takes his seat right in front me of so now we are face to face. "The moon light definitely sets the mood to the lake." I say to Kol.

"I know right. Oh one thing." Kol says going under the table. He pulls up two wines glass in one hand and a champagne bottle in another.

I watch Kol pour each of our wine bottles with champagne in it.

"One for you." He says passing it to me.

"Thank you." I say to him.

Moments later Miss Lily comes out with a cart with trays on it.

"Here you two lovelies are." She says while she places both of our foods on the table. It's smells so good and I don't even have to open it and see it.

"Thank you so much Miss Lily." Kol says and she smiles.

"Yes thank you. It smells delicious." I compliment to her.

"You guys are both welcome. Please enjoy your night." She says dismissing herself while giving me and Kol the only time now.

So far this date has been pretty perfect.

Part 2 of Kolvina date will continue in the next chapter. They are so freaking cute

Please vote and comment