💥 2 💥

It's your third day at UA and you have seen how well your classmates can use their quirks and on hand on hand combat training. Obviously you can too since you trained since you were a child. (No childhood for you) but if it wasn't cause of your training at a young age you wouldn't have met your best friend. Your best friend is Hawks.

He is 3 years older than you and you met him when you were 3 meaning he was 6. Since then you took a liking to him as friends. At some point you had a crush on him but you didn't tell him afraid he might want to stop being your best friend.

"Y/N". "Y/N". *snap* you noticed that the brunette was talking to you and you say "Sorry I was in some thoughts". She giggles and says "it's okay I just came to tell you that we are paired up to train together don't hold back okay". You look at her in the eye and say "Sit". She does as said not realizing she is under your control now. "This should be fun" you say with a small smirk on your face.

"Time starts now" Aizawa says. You just laugh at how the brunette is doing as told and she isn't even realizing it. You deactivate your quirk and she is confused on why you were laughing. You tell her you were controlling her and that you prefer hand to hand combat instead. She agrees and you notice she isn't as good as you excepted her to be. You show her some moves to help her out since you were mad you didn't get a good partner.

————
After training you went to change to your school uniform noticing all the girls were there. Since they were there you didn't want  to change in front of them which they wondered why since you just had to put on the skirt. Mina asks you why and you just said "it's nothing but can you all turn around". They nod and turn around the reason you didn't want them to see was because of a scar you had on your thigh. You didn't do self harm but it happened to you when on a mission. Your not embarrassed about it you just don't want them to ask questions about it.

After class was over you hear Aizawa calling your name telling you to stay after class. You stay and say "what". He looks at you and says "try manipulating me". You do as told but realize your quirk is gone and you can't use it. You look back at him while he says "You prefer hand on hand combat right?" You nod and give a confused look. He then tells you "I heard you tell that to Uraraka". You ask "Who is Uraraka". He says "The girl you were partnered up with". You knew the names of your classmates but you didn't like using them since you didn't think you would have to talk to them or about them.

He then tells you that he wants to see how good you are doing hand on hand combat since you prefer that. You nod and walk behind him to the training area. He uses his quirk so that you don't use yours. He then comes at you and you go to him as well. You know how to fight and everything. You guys train until he stops and you stop. Aizawa then tells you "you are actually good at this, where did you learn all of this?" You just said "young age". With a serious face which he understood why you said short.

————
Back at the dorms you went and took a shower after training with Mr. Aizawa. After your shower you went and grabbed some comfy clothes. You went downstairs where you saw most of your classmates. They notice you there and tell you to go with them. You go and sit down  and ask "what are you guys doing". The girl with the black hair tells you that they were gonna watch a movie since it was Friday. You saw she had some tea, you try remembering her name and say "Mo- Momo right?" She nods and you call her by her name. You sit and watch the movie with them while drinking some delicious tea and eating some popcorn and snacks.