💥 38 💥

"What do you want" I said, "what your cousin is c-cute so uh can you tell me more about her?" He asked. "What do you want to know?" I replied. "Well um everything" he said, "okay then we'll she likes water parks a lot she also likes sky diving and anything that make your adrenaline go fast" I said. "Oh okay anything else" he replied, "yea if you try to make her jealous then she'll ignore you until you say sorry or give her an apology" I said. "What kind of apology?" He asked. "You have to be with her for the whole day even if that means skipping school, you would have to take her out for dinner and admit that you were wrong" I replied. "Oh wow" he said, "yea and she likes sushi and hot pot" I said. "Good to know, we'll thanks" he said. "Yea see you later or not" I replied and we went on our ways. When I was back Aizawa told me to not train anymore since I couldn't handle much, I didn't like that but he was right. I was there watching everyone else while they were training and I was sitting. I then went to Aizawa and asked "can I go to the showers earlier than the other girls?" He looked at me and said "what for?" "My stomach" I replied. "Oh okay then you can go now" he said and I went to the shower and I took a nice shower and changed. When I was done the girls were coming in to take there showers and since I was finished I went to class first. After a few minutes everyone was back in the class and Aizawa continued teaching. After class was over Mina came to my boyfriends and I and said "Bakugou, Y/N, and Kirishima come with us!!" We looked at each other and nod and then we followed her and she took us to the dorms. But before entering she gave us a blindfold and said "put these on." "No" Bakugou said. "Why?" I asked. "It's fine just put it on" Kirishima told us. "Okay fine" we replied. After we put them on we couldn't see and I grabbed Mina and two others grabbed Bakugou and Kirishima. "Okay open them when I say 1" she said, "3.....2.....1!" She said. We opened them and there were balloons a cake, lots of food and some gifts. "Surprise!!" They said. "What's this?" I asked. "Well you're about to give birth and we got you a few more things for the babies!" Mina said, "oh wow thank you" I said. "You could've just brought things to our house" Bakugou said. "But that wouldn't be fun" most girls said. "Well thanks" Kirishima said. "I'm hungry" I said and most of them were laughing. "Bakugou, Kirishima I'm going to eat" I told them. "Okay want us to be with you?" Kirishima asked. "No it's okay you guys have your fun Okay" I told him. "Okay thanks" he said and went with Bakugou to the other guys. Aizawa came and gave me a small box and said "here I didn't know what to get your babies so here." I looked at him and said "thanks but what is it then?" "Open it" he said. I opened the box and there were two cat beanies and matching gloves. "Aw thank you" I told him. "Yea no problem" he said and went somewhere else. I didn't see fully who was here and who wasn't but that didn't matter. While I was eating I felt kicks and my babies were moving around. I put my hand on my belly and that somewhat calmed them down. But when I stopped they kept on kicking me and that shit hurt the fuck.

I got up to go find Bakugou and Kirishima but most people there were coming to me and giving me gifts or just telling me that my babies will look beautiful. "K-Kirishima" i said when I saw his back. "Yea?" He asked. "M-my belly h-hurts like a bitch" I told him. He grabbed me and took me to his old dorm room and said "you okay?" "No they keep on kicking me and that shit hurts" I told them. "Well um what do I do?!?" He said, "I-I don't know" I told him. He then got up and said "I'll be back" and left. After waiting for like 2 minutes he came back with Todoroki and my stomach was still hurting. "Here" he said, "huh" I replied. "Do it" Kirishima told half and half. "Uh okay" half and half replied. He came closer to me and put his warmer hand on my stomach and he was warming it up. It wasn't too cold or too hot, "is this okay?" He asked. "Yea" i replied. My babies stopped kicking me and I was feeling better. "Y/N You Okay now?" Kirishima asked. "Yea and thanks" i said. Todoroki took his hand away from my stomach and said "no problem" And left. "Thanks babe" I told Kirishima. "Y-yea" he replied and came closer to me. "Are you tired?" He asked. "Eh kinda" I told him. "Then let's tell Bakugou and then we can go home" he said, "Okay" I replied. We went downstairs carefully and when we found Bakugou he was playing beer pong and he was winning. "Ay Bakugou" Kirishima said, "what" Bakugou replied. "Y/N is tired and the babies wouldn't stop kicking her, we should go home" Kirishima said. "Okay fine but let me win this" he said. He was going against Denki and he was loosing. After one more Bakugou won and we all cheered for him. "Okay now we can go" he said. The three of us said our byes and some of the guys helped us with putting the gifts in our car. After that we went home.