Mothers day special:)

"Mom! Mom!" Come here" Manami yelled and I went towards her and she said "get ready we're going out" and I said "for what?" And she said "it's Mother's Day now go chnage and look more pretty than now" and I went to my room and changed and got ready and then I went downstairs where I saw Bakugou, Kirishima, Manami, Akira, Lomi, and Remi waiting for me. "You ready?" Bakugou asked, "yes" I replied and I went to them and Kirishima said "come on let's get in the car" and we got in the car and he started to drive somewhere. "Where se we going?" I asked and they didn't answer and then Kirishima parked and we got out of the car and I looked and it was a buffet and it was all fancy. "Oh wow this is pretty!" I said and they both smiled and we went inside so we could eat. When we got inside we took a seat at a big table and we all went to get food. "Wow this looks delicious" Akira said and all the kids agreed and I said "thanks guys" and smiled and then we all started to eat and we also talked a bit. "So mom I got you this" Akira said as he handed out a box and I said "what is it?" And he said "open it" and I opened it and it was a necklace de tres oros. (Three golds) and I said "this is really pretty! Thank you" and I put it on and Manami gave me another box and I opened it and it was a phone case with pictures of all of us and there was also a matching bracelet for the necklace. "Thank you" I told her and I put the case on my phone and the bracelet. Lomi and Remi got up and gave me hugs and they said "here take this!" As they gave me letters and Lomi's said "you are the best mom! Happy Mother's Day!" And Remi's said "Happy Mother's Day mom!" And I said "thank you" and then Bakugou and Kirishima gave me a kiss and a hug and Bakugou said "I got you a new car, the one you've been wanting" and he gave me the key and i said "thank you!" And Kirishima said "I got you a new vacation house at the beach in Hawaii" and I said "omg I've been wanting to go to Hawaii!!" And said "thank you!" And I gave a hug to everyone and I said "we're gonna go to Hawaii a different day Okay" and all the kids were exited about it and we continued to enjoy our time there.

Happy Mother's Day! To any young mom or any mother:)