💥 40 💥

"It was.................."

"It was Uraraka" Kirishima said, I stood there and didn't say anything since I found out that my so called friend tried to hit them up. "Oh really?" I said, "a-are you okay Y/N?" Bakugou asked. "I'm perfectly fine!" I told them. "Are you s-sure?" Kirishima asked. "Of course!" I said. I was holding in my anger since I didn't want to do something stupid like shooting her dead or something so I tried to calm my self down without them noticing. "Well we ignored and told her it wasn't right" Bakugou said. "It's okay" I told them and then I said "well the food is ready, I think, so you two can go, I'm going to change" "okay" they said and went downstairs. "This fucking hoe she really hit them up" I said to myself. "Wonder why but now that I know I'll find out the reason" I added. I changed clothes and grabbed a mask and went downstairs and said "mom I'm meeting with dad" and then I added "Bakugou and Kirishima I left some milk for the babies in the fridge they are in some bags and feed them with a baby bottle okay, I'll be back in an hour or two" and then I left.

You called your dad and told him you were on your way to their house and told him to change and to get ready to take a mission.

"So what made you want to do this right away?" My your dad asked. "Some bitch in my class tried to hit up Bakugou and Kirishima and because I haven't done this in a long time" You told him. "Alright then we'll I took a big mission so let's go" he said and we went to the location. I started killing everyone there to release anger and it also worked as a workout. My dad was just watching but he took the main people down and since I got tired. My body was still sore and this didn't help and so I got more tired and he took over and I sat in the car waiting for him. "Her broke ass probably did it for money or some shit" I thought. When my dad was done we went home so that we could get out off these clothes and shower.

————
After everything you went home and then it was the next day. You didn't go to school to see if she would hit them up again or anything and when Bakugou and Kirishima came home they had something to tell you.

"Hey y/n" Bakugou said, "hey" I said, "so uh Uraraka tried to hit us up again and this time she lifted up her skirt but we closed our eyes" Kirishima said. I was already mad and that made me more pissed and I said "really? What a whore" but they didn't here me and Bakugou said "what did you say?" And I responded with "nothing" and then Bakugou added "oh and turns out Deku and her broke up" and I said "so they broke up and she's trying to hit you guys up?" And Kirishima said "yea but we told her that we have you and she still didn't listen all she said was "come on I'm better than her!" "She may have your guy's kids but I'm tighter than her!" And we kept on ignoring her but she wouldn't stop and Mina would help us on making her stop." That surprised me but I knew Mina wasn't going to let her be with them. "Well thanks for telling me, and the babies didn't stop crying" I told them. "Oh we'll go to them and yea" they said. They then went with the babies and they stopped crying and I was still not gonna go to school since I wanted to know what else that slut will do.

————
Next day. This will be where I say what happens between them.

"Hey guys!" Uraraka told Bakugou and Kirishima. "What" Bakugou said, "so did you guys think about my offer?" She asked. "Yea and we say no" Kirishima said. "Aww bummer what about this, I give you two head and you two can get me something!" She said. "No now move you extra" Bakugou said. "Why should I?" She said with a 🥺 face and she was pressing her boobs against his chest and Kirishima moved her and then Mina came over. "What's going on?" Mina asked. "She won't stop" Kirishima said. Mina looked over at Uraraka and saw that she was still pressing her boobs against Bakugou's chest and he was trying to get her to move away. So Mina went towards her and pushed her away saying "Y/N is the mother of their kids and she is dating them now leave them the fuck alone" and Uraraka said "what's so special about that bitch?!?" And that made the three of them mad and Bakugou started to do some explosions and said "I'll kill you if you talk bad about y/n" and tried to go at her but Kirishima stopped him so Mina went towards her and slapped her saying "she's my best friend, mother of two, a girlfriend, student, daughter, and sister and I won't let you talk bad about her" and she slapped her again told the guys to leave and she left too while Uraraka had red marks on her face. Deku saw everything but he didn't go to her since he caught her hooking up with another guy and that hurt him badly. "Damn" Uraraka said. "Why does everyone like her what's so special about y/n anyways like I'm better" she added. She then went and was minding her business.