💥 30 💥

My bad for any misspelled words😅 I didn't read it again but have a good one!

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 2:19 am. We've been partying for some time and my class and teachers were still there. My family likes to party and when we do we end up leaving pretty late. I don't mind and never cared what time we left because I was always with Hawks but this time I got tired. I wanted to sleep but I didn't want to stop the party. So I got up and looked for my brothers and my boyfriends. The four of them were together playing a game so I didn't have to look for them. "Hey" I said. "Hey" they replied. "I'm tired and I want to sleep" I said. "You want to go home?" Haru asked. "Yea but What about everyone else?" I asked. "We'll tell them to leave" Bakugou said. "No I don't want them to leave just cause I'm leaving" I said. "Well what can we do" Kirishima said. "I Can take her home and stay with her I want to go home anyway" Tsuki said. "You sure" Kirishima said. "Yea I'm getting bored" Tsuki said. "Is that fine with you Y/N?" Haru asked. "Yea" i said. "Also Bakugou and Kirishima tell our class that the party won't be over until my uncles are passed out" I added. "Yea and our dad" Tsuki said. "Okay" Kirishima said. "Do you want me to go with you" Bakugou said. "No it's fine you guys have fun okay" I said. I then kissed them both and said "I'll see you later." "And you don't forget to tell mom that I left with Tsuki to go some" I told Haru. "Well who do you think I am.. Tsuki?" He said laughing. Tsuki punched him and Haru said "I won't bye." Tsuki and I then left and got into his car. "Want something to eat before we go home?" He asked. "Yea" i replied. I put my seat belt on and he did too. He started the car and turned up the music. "Where you wanna go" he said. "Uh I want some fries so McDonald's" I said. He then started driving. "How many months do you need until the babies are here?" He asked. "I need four more and then I'll be able to see my babies" I told him. "I want to take care of them" he said. "You will" I said, he smiled and we got to McDonald's. "Tell me What you want" he said. "Okay i just some chicken nuggets, a soda and some fries" I said. "Okay but What size" he said. "Uh the 20 piece nuggets, large fries and large soda!" I said. "Fat bitch" he said. "You asked and I'm eating for three so shut up" I replied. We pulled to order and the person said "hello what would you like?" My brother then said "40 piece nuggets, 2 large fries, 1 Big Mac, 1 large smoothie and 1 large soda." "Okay is that everything for you?" They asked. "Yea and hurry" he said, "okay pull up to the next window. Your total is 17.65." The person said. "Okay" he said. He rolled up the window and waited in line. "Why you order so much?" I asked. "For you to eat, remember you said you were eating for three, plus the soda is for me you get the smoothie and the Big Mac is mine." He said. I laughed a bit and now it was our turn at the window. "Your total is 17.65" the person said. "I'll pay" I said. "No" he replied and he grabbed his wallet and gave a 20 dollar bill to the person. "Keep the change" he said. The other person grabbed the money and said "okay go to the next window to get your food." He rolled up the window and we waited. "Why did you pay? I was the one that wanted to come here" I said. Honestly I don't like other people paying for my things unless if it was my dad or mom. "I asked you if you wanted to eat plus it wasn't a lot of money" he said. "Thanks" I replied. I checked my phone and it was 2:48am. I looked on Snapchat and saw my cousins story. Mina was getting along with them well, they were playing beer pong. "Our food is ready" Tsuki said. I put my phone away and Tsuki grabbed the food and handed it over to me. "It smells good" I said. "Wait till we're home" he said. I smiled and we talked for a bit. We reached a stop sign and he said "we're being followed." "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yea" he said. "Take a turn to the right and then to the other right. There is a store nearby, that way we'll see if it's true" I told him. "Alright, eat for now okay" he said. "Okay" i told him. I knew he was worried, I was pregnant with twins and I was worried too. I didn't want anything to happen, I knew that if I texted or called my dad telling him that we're getting followed, all my uncles would come and handle it for us. "Do I call dad?" I asked. "No wait till we take a second turn. I just took a right turn and they're still behind us." He said. After that he took another turn and the car turned too. Now we knew the car was following us. "Who could it be" I said. "Not sure maybe someone that has problems with our family" he said. "Don't worry tho I'll keep you safe." He added. "I can defend myself you know" I replied. "What about your babies huh you can't do shit okay" he said. I knew he cared and I just said "okay let me tell Haru at least." He nodded and I pulled out my phone and called him.