💥 48 💥

After you guys were at the beach it eventually got late and Tsuki had to go to his date. You guys got your things and went to the house and you all showered and Tsuki got ready. The kids were sleeping since they were tired. He was wearing a suit and a looked all fancy and you said "well where is this date?" And he said "a fancy restaurant" and you said "okay have fun! And tell me how it goes okay" and he said "nah" and your sister said "you better tell us or we'll just tell everyone something embarrassing about you" and he said "there isn't anything you guys can say" and Haru said "remember that time when we were kids and we were at the pool and you saw a-" he got cut off by Tsuki saying "fine I'll tell you but shut up" and he was embarrassed already and you three laughed and he left. Your parents and Bakugous parents were in their rooms and Bakugou and Kirishima were still showering. You theee went to sit at the couch and you started talking about work and how things have been going. "So I heard you went back to working with mom and dad" I told my Aiko. "Yea I did but my partners are Haru and Tsuki since I didn't wanna go by myself" she said and I said "why not? I would" and she said "then do it" and I said "nah I'm too busy taking care of Daiki and being a hero and being a mom" and Haru said "no one told you to have kids" and I said "no one told you to be single" and he got mad and said "no one told you to be a hero" and I said "no one told you to be lonely" and he said "Bro I can get a girl too" and I said "hm a girl?" And Aiko said "you sure?" And he said "w-what do you mean???" And I said "don't act dumb" and she said "you're gay" and he said "n-no" and he got embarrassed and Bakugou and Kirishima came downstairs. "Come here" I told them and they did and both of them said "what?" And I said "you lift his shirt up and I lift his" to Aiko and she got up and lifted up Kirishima's shirt and I lifted up Bakugou's shirt and said "look at them" and Bakugou and Kirishima were so confused and Haru said "no" while looking away" and Bakugou said "listen to her" and he sounded mad and Haru looked and he turned red. "See you're gay!" I said, "huh" Bakugou and Kirishima said. "Oh yeah I did this to prove it to him since he didn't wanna say it even tho he's been giving hints about it" I told them. "Oh" they replied and Haru got up and said "but this is e-e-embarrassing!!" And he went outside and I said "come on let's go with him" to Aiko and we went outside too. "What just happened" Kirishima said "I don't even know but he's gay" Bakugou said and Kirishima said "let's go tell him we support him" and Bakugou agreed and they also went outside.

"Look I'm sorry Okay" I told him and he said "it's fine" and I felt bad and said "look I didn't mean to embarrass you but I can help you find a guy" and he looked over at me and Aiko and she said "I have some friends and they're hot and they like guys too" and he blushed a bit and Bakugou and Kirishima said "we didn't know why Y/n and Aiko did that but you got our support" and Haru looked relieved and he said "thanks guys and if they're hot then help me out" and we laughed a bit and we went back inside and watched a movie and ate popcorn. Two hours passed and Tsuki came back and we all got curious on how it went. "So how did it go" Aiko said, "it went well" he said as he sat on the couch with us. "Well then what happened" Haru said, "I picked her up and she looked really nice and I complimented her and we went to the restaurant and we ate and talked about a lot of things but there was one thing she did mention which was confusing." He said. "What did she say?" Kirishima asked, "next time we meet make it at your place, I'll be able to see someone again" Tsuki replied and he also said "she also laughed a bit about it but not too much and she also said "did they miss me?" And that was confusing too." "Better not be who I think she is" I thought and said "invite her tomorrow I wanna meet her" and I had like a pissed look and they noticed and Bakugou said "invite her but don't think we'll like her" and he got up and went to our room.

Bakugou also knew who Tsuki was talking about and he was pissed too but he didn't wanna show it that's why he went to our room. "Uh sorry about him but he's right" Kirishima said and got up and went to our room too. "Y/n what do they mean?" Aiko said "don't worry about it" I replied and left to our room. "What's up with them?" Haru said and they both replied with "I don't know I'm confused too" and they went to their rooms and went to sleep.