💥 28 💥

I know I say this a lot but sorry for any misspelled words..... okay uh enjoy!!!   Okay so I realized I put babys instead of babies my bad😅

It was now Saturday morning. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was 11:27 am. I got up and took a shower. I put on some normal clothes and checked my messages.

Dad🥰
"I got the onesies they are in your room alright"

Y/N
"Thanks dad!"

I forgot to  give Hawks his invitation so I sent him the address.

Y/N
"Hey so I forgot to give you the invitation but here is the address and time."

Hawks🤪
"You always forget things damn alright send it I'll be there."

Y/N
"Yea my bad. "

I sent the address and I then went downstairs. The only people there was Mr. Bone breaker, Pikachu, and half and half. "Where is everyone" I said. "Oh um they left" Deku said. "Okay" i said sitting down and used my phone. I got bored after using it for a while so I said "can you guys do something and entertain me." Half and half got up and used his ice quirk too make some the ice look like weapons. "Here" he said and handed them to me. "This shit is dope" I told him. Denki then charged my phone. "You'll need it for later" he said. Deku didn't do much but he did entertain. After like 2 hours everyone came back and I said "by time." Bakugou and Kirishima came in too and I said "I was getting bored." "Get ready for your reveal" he said. Then everyone went to their rooms and got ready. I put on the dress my dad had bought and the shoes I got. I curled my hair from the bottom and left. "I have to get something at my house so wait let's go" I said. We got in the car and they drove to my parents house. I went inside my room and got the bag. "What's in there?" Kirishima asked. "Just some things I'll need over there" I said. "Okay" he replied. We drove off and went to the place it was supposed to be at. We then got out and went inside. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Y/N!" My mom said. She came and hugged me and gave me a present. I put it on the table that was for the presents and said "is all of our family coming?" My dad responded with "yes they are." I saw my brothers sitting on the chairs playing on their phones. "Don't y'all notice your sister or am I invisible" i said. They got up and hugged me. They both gave me some presents and since Bakugou and Kirishima didn't want me to carry anything they grabbed them and put them on the table. They greeted everyone that was there which was only Bakugou's parents, my parents, brothers and sister. After a few minutes some of my family started coming. They gave the presents to Bakugoj and Kirishima since I guess in charge of it. And then I saw my cousins. I didn't hate them but I knew how they were. They came up to me and gave me two little bags. "Hey Y/N long time no see" one of them said. "Yea" i replied. Bakugou and Kirishima then came to take the bags and my other cousin said "wow who are these hotties" while winking at them. They didn't know who the "father" was. (I put "" around father since it's not one but two). My other cousin Aila agreed and said "let's go to my house after the party." Bakugou and Kirishima looked at me to see what I was gonna do. You got mad and said "these two are mine and only mine try something and your dead also they were in my room that's how I'm pregnant." I grabbed both of them and kissed them in front of my cousins and then you blowed a kiss to them and left. "That was hot" Kirsaid. "We're those the cousins you talked about the other da y" Bakugou said. "Yea" i replied. Then we saw Aizawa come in with All light and Present mic. Our classmates came in and Momo had some big ass gifts.

I talked to them and saw that Uraraka didn't come alone but she brought the Shinso guy. Everyone gave Bakugou and Kirishima the presents and they went and took a seat. I could hear them saying that the place was big and it looked pretty and all that. My family was talking with all of my uncles, aunts catching up about things. I was 5 months pregnant and finally gonna find out the genders of our babys. I was exited about it and I sat with Bakugou and Kirishima. Our table was where all of our classmates and the teachers were. We had servers bring food to the tables and the DJ started the music. Everyone was having fun and we talked and ate. I got sled a lot the question of "what do you want the gender to be." The only reason they said "gender" was because they didn't know I had twins. Only my mom, sister, and boyfriends. We had everything set up and once we were done eating we all went to dance. I got down on the dance floor and the songs were more for shaking ass. Bakugou and Kirishima were with me and I was still able to shake my ass. Even tho I was 5 months I still had it. All the girls and guys from our class were hyping me up and then they started doing it to someone they either liked or just really good friends. My cousins tho they kept on tryin to dance with Bakugou and Kirishima. So every time they got closer I would kiss them and dance on them even more. They didn't give up tho they would try to talk to them while I was doing something else, but Bakugou and Kirishima would leave and come to wherever I was. My cousins gave up at the end when since Bakugou and Kirishima just left them there. They didn't talk to them they left them there talking to themselves. My aunts and uncles didn't think bad of me for getting pregnant since they all liked me. (As family). My cousins talked to my brothers and asked "how come she is pregnant? I thought you two were not gonna let her have a boyfriend." My brothers just responded with "nah both Bakugou and Kirishima are cool so it's fine. Plus it'll be fun being an uncle and actually getting along with the fathers."