💥 35 💥

Well these are the pictures I used for Hawks and Dad..

So yea but now back to the story

I put my phone down and I looked over at the window and we were at a house I didn't recognize. "Who's house are we at?" I asked, they both looked back at me and Kirishima and Bakugou said "you'll see." After that they got out and helped me out, the house looked huge and nice from the outside and there were some guards there too. "Please come in" one of them said, he looked like the one at my parents house but I didn't say anything and we followed him with the help of Bakugou and Kirishima. When we got inside it was really nice and it looked expensive, nothing we couldn't afford but still and then he showed us around the house. "This is the kitchen, where the chef is" he said, "no chef" Bakugou told him. The man got a notepad and wrote it down, after that he showed us the living room and there was so much space and then we went to the rooms. "This is the main room" he said and there was a huge bed and it looked pretty and it was huge. He showed us the walk in closet inside of the room and there was a girl side and two boy sides. It was big and then I said "wow this is pretty but why are you showing us around?" I didn't know why and then he said "may I tell her?" While looking at Bakugoj and Kirishima. "No not yet" they both told him, "very well" he responded. He then showed us to the bathroom inside the room and it was huge too, there was a bathtub and a glass shower. A big ass mirror and a place for makeup and products for hair, etc. "This house is pretty nice" I thought, "hope she likes it" Bakugou thought. "When she sees the baby room she will love this house" Kirishima thought. He then showed us to the next room and it was spacious and there were some small cabinets and some tiny furniture which was cute and there were some other things too. After that he took us to the next two rooms and in on them there were two cribs and some cute decorations for babies. I looked at them and said "is this for us?" And they didn't say a thing so the guard kept on showing us the room and the other one. The other room was empty and there were some boxes and we went back downstairs to the living room. "Will you tell her now sir?" He asked. "Yea but don't call me sir can me Katsuki" Bakugou told him. "Okay then" he replied. After that Bakugou and Kirishima both said "Y/N, this is our house." I hugged both of them and said "when did you guys plan this? And I love it" they both smiled and Bakugou said "for some time, your dad helped us out." "Yea he did and we looked at so many but we thought this one would be nice for our family" Kirishima said. That made me happy and I said "okay then let's start to move our things here!" They both let out a small laugh and Kirishima said "oh yea and the house is close to the school." I didn't notice and Bakugou added "oh and there is a huge backyard so the kids can have fun growing up." I smiled and said "let's go see it!" After that they took me to the backyard and he wasn't lying when he said it was huge. There was a pool, a play house over sand and some more things. "Wow" i said while looking, "do you like it?" They both asked, "I don't like it" I told them and they just started at me like "w-what??" And I said "I love it!" And they sighed and I laughed a bit. We went back inside and then they both said "let's go get your things from the dorms and from your parents house." We then got back to the car and we drove back to my parents house.

When we got there we knocked on the door and my brothers opened it, "hey Y/N" they both said. "Hey" I replied, "ay Ejirou and Katsuki you guys wanna play?" They asked, "in a bit we're here to get Y/N's things" Kirishima said. "Oh you guys showed her the house already" Haru told them, I didn't know that they knew and I said "wait you guys knew?" They both looked at me and Tsuki said "no shit, they told us and now we can come over." I rolled my eyes and went up to my room slowly cause of my legs. I had a few boxes in there and I started to put everything in there, well not everything but some things.

I wanted to leave somethings there so I just took the main things I would need, like my towels, shoes, panties, bras, and a few pairs of clothes. My brothers and my boyfriends were downstairs playing and my parents weren't home. After I finished packing I felt some kicks and I put my hand on my belly I felt my babies moving and hitting me. "This gonna hurt but fuck" I thought, I was gonna go downstairs carrying one box and when I was about to do down my brothers and boyfriends saw me carrying the box so they came rushing upstairs and Tsuki said "dumb bitch don't you know you're not supposed to carry anything heavy" and Harry said "don't call her that but he's right." "Look let us four take care of the boxes" Bakugou said, "yea you go downstairs and sit your little cute ass down and watch Tv or eat something" Kirishima said, I smiled and said l"it's not heavy but thanks, the other boxes are on my bed" and I went to downstairs to the living room.

"What was she thinking" Haru said, "I don't know but she's dumb as fuck" Tsuki told him. "Oi she may be dumb but still leave her alone" Bakugou said. "Guys calm down that's not manly so let's carry these boxes downstairs and that will make us manly" Kirishima said.

They kept on carrying a few small boxes and bringing them downstairs and then to the car. I got a craving so I got up and went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and I wanted some strawberries so I got them and I washed a few. I let them dry for a bit and I put them in a bowl and I got some whipped cream and took it back to the living room. I sat back down and put on youtube and put a video from [someone's channel]. I was eating my strawberries with the whipped cream on top of them and the guys were still helping out. I didn't use big boxes since I used small and medium ones. When I finished eating I looked at my phone and it was 2pm. Time when by fast as fuck and we had school the next day and I wanted to move the things into our house. I had a few messages and I responded to my ex. And sent the screenshots to my dad and Hawks.

 And sent the screenshots to my dad and Hawks

Well*

Well*

I put my phone down and said "can we go home I want to sleep" and Kirishima replied with "yes we can leave now since we're done." I got up and went to Tsuki and Haru and told them "bye I'll see you next time" and Haru said "bye Y/N" and Tsuki said "bye." After that Bakugou and Kirishima got me in the car and when we put on our seatbelts we drove off. "Y/N" Bakugou said, "hm" I said, "you tired? Or did you just want to leave?" He asked, "I'm tired" I replied. "Okay" he said. After a few minutes we got home and we went to our room and the guards were bringing in the boxes from the car.

Sorry it's a short chapter😅 and sorry for any misspelled words on this and the next chapters