💥 46 💥

Sorry guys for not posting but I've gotten busy and a lot of things are going on so I apologize for that.

After taking a long time viewing wedding dresses I finally picked one and it is really pretty. I tried it in and it fit like a glove. I loved it and I was happy that I had it, I even knew it was the right dress because I had a few happy tears and everyone else there was happy about it. We all liked it and since we did we decided to get it. After that we all were hungry so went to a {type of buffet or restaurant} and I got some food and it looked bomb as fuck. I took a picture of all of us together and I sent it to Bakugou and Kirishima.

Bakugou
Wow you guys are eating without us

Kirishima
Bro let them have fun

Y/N
Where are you guys ?

Bakugou
The store

Kirishima
Yea and we're gonna go eat somewhere too

Y/N
Oh okay then bye cause we're not done

Both
Bye

After that I put my phone away and we continued to eat while we were talking about decorations and invitations and all that. "So what color do you want them to be?" Mitsuki said, "well I thought of it and I want them to be white with a little gold" I said. And they all said "that's going to be pretty!!" And I continued to eat. After we were all done eating we paid and we left and we went back to my house and it's was still just us girls. "So what now?" Manami said, "do you guys wanna swim?" I asked, "yea" they all replied. "Okay then let's change I have lots of clothes" I said and we all went to get changed and we all went outside. Manami and Remi went to the pool and I sat on one of the chairs with Mitsuki, my mom and sister. "So have you guys thought of honeymoon?" My sister asked, "not really" I said and she said "where would you wanna go?" And I said "to Hawaii!" And my mom said "that would be nice and fun" and Mitsuki said "it would but I've never been to Hawaii" and my mom said "well we can go next week! All of us including the kids!" And I said "yea we can talk with the guys about it" and then they got home. They  noticed we were outside and they came and Bakugou said "can we see the dress?" And I said "no not until our wedding day" and Kirishima said "well no matter which dress you pick you'll look good" and they all went inside and came back outside with short. "We're gonna swim" my brother said and I said "okay" and I said "let's get in too" to the girls and we all got in and now we were all having fun in our pool. "So we were talking and we wanted to ask you if you guys wanted to go to Hawaii next week with the kids" my mom said, "Hawaii?!!" Manami and Akira said "yea" I replied. "Well it would be fun" My brother Haru said. "Yea and we have the new vacation house!" I said. "It's fine by me" Kirishima said and he looked over at Bakugou and he said "same with me" and I said "okay then it's settled! All of you come to our house at 4am so we can leave early Okay" and everyone agreed and we all enjoyed our time there. "Oh yea an didn't worry about buying tickets to go or anything just bring your stuff Okay" I told them and they all said "okay" and Mitsuki said "why?" And I said "wel km going to buy them" and she said "oh you don't have to buy ours" and I said "well we've known each other for so long and we're basically family now and we always were so don't worry about it" and she said "okay" and we had fun.

————
Time skip to next week. (Tuesday)

"Yes I'd like to buy 14 tickets to Hawaii" I told the lady working. "14??" She said, "yes is there a problem?" I replied, "no" she said as she gave me the plane tickets for Saturday. "Your plane leaves one Friday night" she said, "oh I have my own private jet" I said. "Oh in that case what day would you like to leave and what time?" She said as I gave her the tickets back. "Friday at 10 am" I told her, "okay then here you go!" She said and gave me the tickets. "Okay and use these for when you come back Okay" she said and I said "okay thanks" since we were leaving Sunday at 7. After that I left the airport and went back to my house. "Where were you?" Akira said as he was waiting in the living room. "Buying the tickets why?" I said, "just asking and I learned a new recipe!" He said, "really? Can you show me" I told him. He liked cooking in his free time and he showed me how he made bentos. "Oh wow this is pretty, to bad I have to eat it" I said. "It's okay I can make more!" He said and I said "well you made enough bentos for everyone to eat" and we went and gave one to each of them. After that Akira and I went to the table and he said "did you like it?" And I said "no" and he didn't let me finish and he looked sad and I said "I loved it" and he had a smile again and I said "you should make some for when we go to Hawaii on Friday" and he said "I thought it was Saturday" and I said "yea but we're leaving on Friday so we have time to get our things unpacked and all that" and he said "ohhh" and I said "oh shit I just remembered I have to call the housekeeper to get everything ready for that day" and I got up and got my phone and called her.