💥 32 💥

Hey guys sorry I haven't posting but I've been busy but tysm for 20k!! Also a 🍋 is coming up😏

I went back up there to go again, "you don't get tired of this do you" the worker said. "Excuse me? What do you mean" I asked. "Wow do you really not remember your ex?" The worker said. I didn't even realize who the worker was since I was only there for fun and not for anything else. When he said that I stood there and he said "you know you left suddenly and didn't tell us much of it." I didn't like at him and said "can I go down the slide." "Wow not even eye contact? You're the same as always" he said. I don't know what got me mad but I looked at him in the eye and said "don't fucking try me." He looked surprised and I just went down the slide. When I got down I went towards Haru and Tsuki and they noticed something was bothering me. "What's wrong" Haru said. "I saw my ex" I said. "What where" Tsuki said and he got up. One of the reasons I left my old school was because of my ex too. "He works here I think" I said. "What do you mean you think, you either know or not" Tsuki said, "ugh I don't know but I'm not gonna let that ruin my day. Do you guys wanna race?" I said. "Bet" they both replied. The three of us then went to the racing slides and we got on. "3" "2" "1" "GO" the worker said and we went. I got slower and Tsuki and Haru were tied. "That's not fair" I said. "Sucks to be you" Tsuki told me. I rolled my eye and Haru said "you hungry?" Which I told him "yes" and he went and got me something to eat.

I was sitting down on one of the benches and a worker came to me. "You really don't want to talk to me? Did you not want to be with me? Let me guess, you're a slut" my ex told me. "Look I left and that's that so don't come to me with some shit alright and if it's in the past leave it there" I told him. I got up to leave and he said "big ass belly and the kid ain't mine" while grabbing my wrist. I tried to pull myself away but I couldn't his grip was hard and it hurt just a little like a tiny pinch. I could tolerate pain so it wasn't that bad. "Let me go" I said. "Now why should I? I'm the man and you do as the man says got that. You're a woman so you should clean" he said. I knew I messed up when I started dating him before, honestly I wasn't all that before either. I didn't work at the club and I was more shy and shit, still am but not how I was before. "Build me a house then, also I'm taken and I'm pregnant. I left your ass because I didn't want to deal with your shit no more" I told him. "What you say bitch" he said and raised his hand to signal he was gonna hit me. I didn't even flinch, I've been abused by him but that shit made me stronger. "Hit me and you're dead" I said. My brothers and boyfriends were watching the whole time since they were behind my ex at some distance. "When did you change? You're not gonna be easy to manipulate no more" he said. "It's not like I want you anyway so get the fuck out of my way" I said. When I did I slapped him and pushed him to the floor. "Mess with me one more time and you're fucking dead got that" I told him. I then walked away towards the guys. "Who the fuck is that, I'm going to kill him" Bakugou said. Surprisingly he didn't kill him but that was cause Kirishima was stopping him. "He's my ex and one of the reasons I left my old school" I replied. "I'm going to kill him" Bakugou said again and went towards him. "Oi extra why you messing with Y/N" he said. "Huh and who the fuck are you" my ex said. "The one that's going to kill you" he replied. I then said "help me stop Bakugou." Kirishima, Haru, Tsuki and I then went towards Bakugou and I said "he's not worth it." My ex then looked at me and said "really I'm not? Then why did you come back to me three times." Everyone then had their eyes on me and I said "cause you threatened my family why else." My brothers didn't know that and they got mad when they heard it. "Look I was easy and shit back then but now you have to learn that not everything will be about you or go your way i said. My ex rolled his eyes and said "come back to me." "Why should I? I'm already happy now with my family" I said. Bakugou and Kirishima were standing in front of me and Haru and Tsuki beside me. I got closer to Bakugou and Kirishima and I said "why would I want to leave them? They make me happy and they gave me two blessings." He looked at them and then at my stomach and said "they gave you blessings? You know the day you found out I cheated on you with your best friend, I gave her a kid." I then said "she was a slut she went for every dude I knew and she tried to get with my brothers but I didn't let her, guess that was her way of "revenge" or whatever. Also leave I don't want you and never did. I only did it cause my family was threatened and I didn't know what to do." "And who says I'll listen to you and too bad that your dad and brothers were able to stop my men from taking you" he replied. All of us didn't know who was behind that and when he said that I got more mad than I already was and I told him "that was you? Now leave." I activated my quirk and told my brothers and boyfriends "don't do anything." They were ready to beat him up but it wasn't going to be worth it since he would just send more men. "And you leave too don't ever come back and don't try to get me" I said while my quirk was activated. He did as I said and left the water park. "That ruined my mood I want to go home" I said. They all agreed and we went home.