💥 39 💥

After a few two more hours of me getting more and more contractions, they had put a breathing mask on my face so that it would be easier for me to breathe. The doctor would check every 30 minutes to see how dilated I was. The other time everyone tried to make me happy and smile with food. They would bring me some food or we would talk. "Yea thats funn- OWWW" I said. The doctor came and checked me while the guys looked away and said "you're ready to give birth" and the guys had to leave and Mitsuki, my mom and sister were able to stay. "Okay y/n I'm going to need you to push okay" the doctor told me, "o-okay" I said. I was holding my moms and Mitsuki's hand and my sister was recording I don't know what for. "PUSH!!" The doc said. "AHHH"-you.

"PUSH" -doc

"AHHH" -you

"I SEE A LITTLE BIT OF THEIR HEAD PUSH AGAIN!!" -doc

"THIS SHIT HURTS AAAHHGHH" -you

"This funny" -your sis that's recording

"PUSH AGAIN I CAN SEE MORE" -doc

"AGGGHEGSH THESE DAMN BRATS" -you

"Waaaaaa" -your first born

"Okay y/n your first baby is here now keep pushing for the second one" -doc

"AGHGGGGGGGHHH" -you

"ONE MORE" -doc

"AGGGGGGGHHH GET OUT OF ME ALREADY" -you

"Waaaaaa" -second baby

"Wow you gave birth to two beautiful angels" the doctor told me. "Yea right if they were then they wouldn't kick me or give me pain" I said. My sister was still laughing and the nurses were cleaning up my babies and then the guys were let in.

————
The guys's POV while you gave birth

"AGHH" -you

"PUSH" -doc

"Uh she do be screaming tho" -Tsuki said while laughing

"Just shut up" -Haru

"AHHHHHGGG" -you

"I SEE IT NOW PUSH!!" -doc

"HA y/n screaming is funny" -Tsuki

"Leave your sister alone" -Your dad

"Why isn't Bakugou and Kirishima saying anything?" -Haru

"They can't move just look at them" -Dad

Bakugou and Kirishima were standing there like 🧍‍♂️🧍😧 and they weren't moving or saying anything. Your screams were so loud that some doctors even came and waited outside the door since your dad and brothers wouldn't let them in.

————
Back at the hospital room

"Y-Y/N a-are you o-okay???" Both Bakugou and Kirishima asked me. "Yea just tired" I said. "Well here are your babies!" The doc said and handed me both of my babies. "Bakugou, Kirishima come and look!" I said happily. The three of us had tears in our eyes but not because we were sad but because we were happy. "Manami and Akira welcome to the family" I said. "W-wow" Bakugou said. "C-can we take them home?" Kirishima asked. "No we have to wait for y/n to recover" the doc said. "O-Okay" he replied. My brothers and dad and Katsuki's dad came and they saw the babies and like always Tsuki had to be rude. "Wow they look like potatoes" he said. My dad smacked him in the head and said "be quiet." I laughed a bit but my body hurt. "Aww they're cute" My dad said and he had a weird face on.