🍋 6 🍋

You told them "Prove it." They looked at each other and then at you and smirked. "*chuckle* I'm in danger" you thought. Kirishima went to lock the door while Bakugou went to you. You stood there looking at them cause they took off their shirt and they looked hot asf. "Damn they're hot" you thought. "Like what you see teddy bear" Bakugou said. "So what if I do" you said. "Feeling bold aren't we pebble" Kirishima said. "I'll show you that you two will beg me for more" you said confidently with a smirk. "We'll see about that" they both said.

Bakugou picked you up and threw you to the bed. Meanwhile Kirishima had two condoms. (Yes girl two you gonna get railed to next week😭). "Here" you heard Kirishima say while handing the condom to Bakugou. "Fuck that's hot" you thought. "Now now pebble how should I do this" Kirishima said. "Rail the fuck out of me daddy's" you said all bold. "Like the attitude" Bakugou said.

You stood up and went towards them. Obviously you wanted to tease them so you went to Kirishima while winking at Bakugou. You looked at him and said "fuck I want you right now and I want Bakugou too" you looked at Bakugou after you said it. You then went to your drawer and pulled out some handcuffs😳 (your on some kinky shit). After you pulled out the handcuffs you pulled out a leash and a collar. You look at them and said "which one of you will wear the handcuffs and who will wear the collar and leash?" They blushed but liked it. "I will wear the handcuffs" Kirishima said. "That leaves you with the collar and leash" you told Bakugou. You went to them and put the handcuffs on Kirishima and the collar and leash to Bakugou. (Remember your mostly a top).

You pulled Bakugou by the leash so he could get closer to you. And you grabbed Kirishima and pulled both of them to the bed. You got on top of Kirishima and grinded on him😫. You felt his partner get hard and quick. "You like that Kiri" you told him. You could see him liking cause of his face expression. "Yes I do pebble" he said. You then looked at Bakugou cause he wanted some too. You then got on Bakugou and did the same. "Keep going teddy bear" he said while his hands were on your waist holding you. You wanted to keep teasing them so you got off and pulled their pants down 😏. You could somewhat see their member since it was hard asf and they only had boxers left. You then went and grabbed another pair of handcuffs😳 and put them on Bakugou. "What's this for" he said. "You'll see why" you told him. You then grabbed another collar and leash and put it on Kirishima.

You wanted to tease them both so you took your shirt off only have sweats and bra on. They saw your curves and couldn't get their eyes off of them. "Like what you see" you told them.  They nod. You then took off the sweats which left you in black lace underwear. It was a set so your bra was black lace as well. (Btw you had a stripper pole in your room. They hadn't seen it since the lights were off). You made your way to turn on the lights. They didn't take their eyes off of you not even for a second. After that you went to the pole and their eyes widened. They knew you were kinky cause of the handcuffs and collar and leash. But looking at the pole then at you made them want it even more.

You put a song your favorite song to do pole dancing which was "WAP" by Cardi B. Yea you fucking with some wet ass pussy, you grabbed the pole with one hand while making sure they were still looking. The longer the music went the more they looked. You then spun around a few times and flipped (not on floor💀more like your head was upside down with your legs holding on to the pole). After the song was over they were blushing hard. You walked over to them after you grabbed the condoms they had. Teasing them you pulled their boxers down and with your right hand you started to rub the tip of Kirishima's dick. He liked it but wanted more. With your left hand you did the same to Bakugou's and he like it too. You heard noise coming out of their mouths which you liked. You noticed Kirishima trying to use his quirk to break the handcuffs, "such a naughty boy, already impatient?" You giggled. You went to Bakugou and pulled him closer to your panties. He went and started to take them of with his mouth. After he took it out you went to Kirishima. You grabbed his dick and started to rub it on your pussy lips. "F-fuck pebble let me put it in"😫 he said. "And you two said I'd be the one begging" you said. That made Bakugou a little pissed cause he was used to being in control not the one being tamed. You then sat on Bakugou's lap and felt his dick getting higher and harder. "Fuck teddy bear just let it me put it in" he said. So since he was impatient you gave him a hand job with your left hand. With the right one you gave one to Kirishima. They liked it, you did it not to fast and not to slow just the right tempo for them.