🍋 15 🍋

Hey guys here is the 🍋 part I was talking about! Also thank you all for 306 reads!!
————
You and your classmates walked to the hotel where you saw Hawks waiting. You ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged you back. "Hey Y/N" he said. "Hey bird brain" you said. "Everyone wait in the lobby I'll check in for us!" You said. They did what you told them and you went to the reception. "Hi I'm Y/N and I called yesterday to rent or book the top floor." The receptionist looked at you and said "so this wasn't a joke." "No now give me the room keys and I'll give you the money." You said. "She makes it sound like we're doing a drug deal or something". The receptionist thought. "Okay here are the 22 keys!" They said. "And here is the cash!" You said. The receptionist didn't even count the money since you had it in stacks. "Have a good night stay!" They said. "Guys here are your keys for your rooms!" You said. They all grabbed one key and you were left with 4. Bakugou, Kirishima, Hawks and you're key was still on your hands. "Here grab your room key." You told them. Hawks grabbed his and so did the other two. Your room number was 20. Bakugou's was 19. Kirishima's was 21 and Hawks was 22. "Come on guys let's go I'm tired" you said. The guys then followed you upstairs and you told them "okay find your room." They then found their room and you went inside yours. You wanted to take a nice bath so you went to the bathroom and turned on the watering the bathtub. It was warm and you added some bubbles. You then went to the room and took off your clothes and put on a [color] silk robe. You then put your hair up in a bun and you heard a knock on your door. You went to see who it was and when you opened the door Bakugou and Kirishima were there. "Hey teddy bear" Katsuki said. "Hey there pebble" Kirishima said. They didn't see you were in a robe and when they did they just went inside your room, closed the door and locked it.

"G-guys" you said. "We're here for it" Kirishima said. Bakugou then carried you over his shoulder and took you to your room. "Put me down!" You said trying to get off. He put you on your bed and he took of his shirt. Kirishima came in and closed the room door. He took off his shirt too. They both walked up to you and you took off your [color] robe saying "now don't leave any marks, tomorrow I'm still planning on going swimming." "Okay pebble we'll be careful" Kirishima said. Bakugou then pinned you down and Kirishima went down to your undies and started taking them off with his mouth. Bakugou took off you're bra leaving small bites on you're breasts. You let them continue and Kirishima then put his tongue in you. "Hmm" was the noice you let out. Kirishima then put a finger in you and now his tongue and his finger were in you. "Wow that was fast" Kirishima said. "Damn teddy bear save some for me" Bakugou said. "O-Okay" you said moaning. You tried holding in every moan because this was a hotel and you didn't want anyone to hear you. "Let out those moans pebble our rooms are next to yours nobody will hear you." Kirishima said. "Okay d-daddy" You said. Kirishima kept going until he stopped. Bakugou took of his pants and you sat up and you took off his boxers with your mouth. You saw his member was hard asf already and as a bold baddie you said "just by hearing me moan can make you hard I wonder what else it takes to make you hard" with a smirk. "S-shut up" he said, you let out a small giggle and put his member in your mouth. You gave him the gawk gawk 3000 "f-fuck teddy bear you're so good" he said. You gave him deep throat and girl he liked it a lot. "Damn she's good" he thought. Kirishima then went back on his knees and started eating you out. You moaned while sucking on Bakugou's dick and you closed your legs on Kirishima's head. Making him to keep going and not stoping.You kept sucking on Bakugou's dick and he ended up nutting in your mouth. You moved away and swallowed it. You ended up cumming on Kirishima's face and mouth. He moved back and licked it off his face. You then remembered what Kirishima told you "you can be in control just don't do the same thing."

You wanted to be in control so you pulled both of them to you and you then pushed them to the bed. You got up and took off Bakugou's and Kirishima's clothes. You got on Bakugou's dick and your back was facing him, you're face was facing Kirishima's dick. You were riding Bakugou while you were sucking on Kirishima's dick. You didn't want Bakugou to pull out so he could nut. You wanted him to nut in you. Same with Kirishima. You kept on sucking and riding until Kirishima nutted in your mouth which you then pulled away and swallowed it. You started jumping on Bakugou which made him moan out your name. "Y/N" he said with a lewd face. You liked that and kept going. You then spelled 69. He noticed and he said "I-I'm going to nut. L-let me p-pull out." He grabbed you trying to move you away but you kept on going. "T-teddy bear" he said trying to get you to move. You then cummed on him which made him nut in you. After he did you moved saying "that's what I wanted" while smiling at him. You got on Kirishima's dick facing him and you started to jump on him while kissing him. He grabbed you by the waist while you were jumping on him. He moaned while you kissed him. You bit his bottom lip which made him moan out your name. You then stopped kissing him and put a tittie in his mouth. He started sucking on it and you then spelled 34+35. His grip on you got tighter. You moaned out his name but that made him want even more. He then started to fuck you while you were riding him. Which made you and him moan.

He then said "p-pebble I'm going to n-nut." You then said "it's okay I want you to do it." He then did as told. You cummed on him and he let out a nut in you. "Y-yes" he said. Both Bakugou and Kirishima wanted to do that the first time they fucked you but they didn't know if you wanted them to do it so they didn't. Now that they got the chance they took it. You looked at them and said "now I got what I wanted" while winking at them. They got up and you kissed both of them. "I-is it okay with you because of what w-we did?" Kirishima asked. "Yes it is I wanted you guys to do it!" You said exited. "If that's the case let me do it again" Bakugou said. You looked at him and grabbed him putting him next to Kirishima saying "if you guys want to do it again I'll make you both daddys." They got embarrassed and covered their face. "I-is that what you want?" Kirishima asked. "Well fuck I mean if it means both of you nutting in me then fuck it" you said. "Are you sure?" Bakugou asked. "Well if both of you do help me out it will be easier. I can tell my mom if she could help me." You said. Bakugou then said "fuck your dad is going to kill us." "No he won't" you said reassuring them. "Well I'm tired can I sleep?" You asked. "Goodnight teddy bear" Bakugou said. "Goodnight pebble" Kirishima said.