💥 5 💥

While walking away he grabs you by your wrist and spins you around so that your facing him. "That's hot but he has to do something for it" you thought. "If you want it you have to work for it Bakugou." He smirked and said "Oh really teddy bear." You blushed because you liked what he was calling you. He noticed you blushing and used it at his advantage.

Bakugou's POV:
"Huh she likes the name teddy bear more than her own" he thought. He said it one more time "you sure teddy bear. That I need to work for it? Shouldn't it be the other way around" with a smirk in his face.

You blushed even harder but your mostly a top since no one can actually give you some good pleasure. You are a bottom but it rarely happens. "Ha your making me laugh. You really think I'll be working for it? Honey I'm going to top you." You said with a smirk on your face. He blushed but didn't let that stop him he carried you over his shoulder and took you to your dorm room.

He throws you to your bed and he closes the door and locks it. He looks at you and you look at him. He approached you and you just keep blowing kisses. He likes that, he gets on top of you holding your wrists down with one hand😳. "You've been a bad girl teddy bear" he said. You blush hard. You grab him by the neck and pull him closer to you. You went for it and kissed him. "Fuck this is hot" he thought. He kissed back too tho cause the kiss was immaculate.

While kissing you heard a knock. Yes bitch a knock. Both of you were mad about it but you went to open the door after Bakugou went to your closet. It was Kirishima. "Have you seen Bakugou" he said. You shake your head saying no. You felt someone behind you and that's when you saw Bakubitch behind you.

"Huh thought you didn't see him" he said. You blush and just let Kirishima in. He asked Bakugou "what are you doing in Y/N's room?" Bakugou just said "Mind your own business shittyhair." Kirishima just laughed cuz Bakugou was still holding you from behind. You realized it and pushed Bakugou away accidentally bumbling into Kirishima and almost falling. He caught you tho (Kirishima did). "Tch" you heard from Bakugou. "Are you jealous?" You told him. He said "why the fuck should I be jealous of shittyhair."

"Calm down Bakubro it's not like you're together." He said looking back at you. You blush (girl you blush way to much😂). Kirishima saw you blush and started to tease you. "Your blushing pebble" he said. You blushed even harder but all you heard was "Oi leave her alone she's with me for the night." Bakugou said. "Oh really is she now" Kirishima said while smirking. (YOU FINNA GET BOTH BITCH😫).

As a bad bitch you said "I can take both of you easily". "You sure about that" they both said together. You then realized what you got into. Both of them smirked at you. "Yes I can and both of you will be begging for more" you said with a slight smirk. "Ha no your wrong you'll be the one begging for more" Bakugou said. "He's right pebble" Kirishima said.