💥 41 💥

—————

5 years later

Now your 20 and Bakugou is 21 and Kirishima is 21

"MANAMI AND AKIRA GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE" you yelled, your kids then came as fast as they could and saiD "what?" "You're going to be late for school............AGAIN" you said as you packed some lunch in their bags. "What with the yelling?" Kirishima said, "they're going to be late again and they don't care" you told him, "Oi you have to go" bakugou told them, "why?" They both said, "no games for you two then" Bakugou said, "we'll go!" They then said. You sighed and gave them their bags and told the driver to drop them off since you three were pro heroes now. "Bye Manami, bye Akira" you told them as you gave them a kiss on their forehead and they hugged you and then they said their byes and hugs to Bakugou and Kirishima after that they left. "Now time for work" You said, "yea but since we are the main ones no one can tell us anything if we're late" Bakugou said and they both had a smirk. I looked at them and said "w-we are not doing it" and they both got closer and said "if you don't want to we can just leave" and turned around and I grabbed them and said "n-no" and Kirishima carried me to the room while Bakugou got some protection and then they took off their clothes and they took my off. "Wet already?" "We thought you didn't want to?" They said and I said "don't break my back" and first thing they did was put me in doggy position and they both put their members in me which it hurt but it felt good and then they would grab me and do some other positions with me. They ended up nutting and we didn't think much of it since they had some protection and then I said "w-we're going to be late!" And I ended moaning out their names and they said "now we can go" and they pulled out and took a quick shower and changed into their hero outfits, "at least help me" I said and they helped me out.

————
You three had a hero agency that you shared and you had a lot of workers and a few sidekicks in all together.

———-
At home.

"The kids are splaying in their room what do you guys want to eat?" I asked, "you" Bakugou said, "again" Kirishima added and they smirked and winked at me and I got embarrassed and said "kids come and tell me what you want to eat" and they came and said "Mac and cheese!" And so I went to the kitchen and they started to play in the living room. Bakugou and Kirishima were watching tv and then we all heard an explosion and I looked over to where they were and I said "Bakugou was that you?" And he looked at me and said "n-no" and I looked at the kids and Manami had tears in her eyes and I said "Akita was that you?" And he said "yes but I didn't mean it!" And I knew he was scared too since he had a few tears too. I went to hem and said "it's okay" and then Manami said "do it again" while making eye contact with Akira and he did it again and I looked at Bakugou and Kirishima and said "they figured out their quirks!" And then Bakugou said "alright lets see what you two can do" and then Manami got a toy sword and went at Akira and he had Kirishima's quirk too so he got hard and blocked it while doing a few little explosion from his hands and Manami in the other ended up teleporting behind him and Bakugou and Kirishima were confused since non of us had that quirk. "How come she can teleport" they asked, "my mom has this quirk" I said, "ohhh" they replied, "I didn't think they would get it since I didn't" I told them. Since the kids didn't know how to control their quirks we had to get them to calm down and relax so that they wouldn't be using them anymore. After that we heard a knock and it was my parents, siblings, and Bakugou's parents. We let them in and they had gifts for the kids since it was their 5th birthday and they all had some fun and they asked them "anything new?" And they said "we have our quirks!" And tried to get them to activate and when they did everyone was surprised on how they had a little control and my mom said "she has my quirk?" And I said "yea I didn't think she would get it since I didn't get it" and she was happy and then we all had fun talking, playing a few games, and swimming outside.