Father's Day Special:)

"Dad!!!" Manami said, "what" Bakugou replied, "go get ready!" She told him, "no" he replied, "GOO!!" She said and he sighed and said "just like your mother" and went and changed, "APAAAAAA" Remi yelled, "yes seeetie?" He asked her as he ran towards her, "change!" She told him, "okay?" He replied confused and went and changed and came back down with Bakugou. "Okay what now" Bakugou said, "you wait" Manami told him, "and why are you two dresses up?" Kirishima asked, "uh because we want too...?" Remi replied and then Akira went to them and said "mom's coming" and Manami went to Bakugou and Remi to Kirishima and they said "go to the car! And sit in the back with us!" And Bakugou said "no" and Manami said "yes!" And Bakugou kept denying and then Manami said "I guess you don't love me" and looked sad and he said "I-I'm sorry I'll sit in the back Okay" and Manami put on a smile and said "yes!" And Remi looked up and Kirishima and said "will you?" With the 🥺 face and Kirishima said "of course!" And they went and sat in the back and Akira was holding Daiki and Manami said "go and sit with them and take him too Okay" and Akira agreed and went now they were just waiting for you.

When I was done changing I went downstairs and grabbed the presents and said "okay let's go!" And we went to the car and got inside. "Wow you look gorgeous!" Kirishima told me and I said "thank you! Both of you look handsome!" And They both smiled and Bakugou said "where are we going?" And I said "to eat! So where do you guys wanna go?" And Bakugou said "hm" and Kirishima and him talked about it and they decided "to the Chinese buffet!" And I said "okay" and Manami and Akira were happy about it and we went there and we got off and went inside.

"Hello how many people?" The lady asked, "7" I replied, "okay what would you like to drink?" She asked us, "I want orange juice!" Remi said and the lady said "okay and for you?" As she looked at Lomi, "same thing" he replied and the lady wrote it down and Akira and Manami both said "Orange Fanta soda!" And the lady wrote it down and Said "and for you three?" And I said "I'll have a [drink name]." "Yea I'll have the same" Bakugou said, "me too" Kirishima added. "Okay follow me!" The lady said and took us to a big table and we sat there and she brought napkins and the utensils and some straws. We ate and talked and then Bakugou said "but why did we come here out of nowhere?" And Manami said "did you guys really forget?" And Kirishima said "forget what?" And Remi said "it's Father's Day!" And Kirishima "oh it's today? I didn't even realize"😅 and Bakugou said "ohh" and the kids said "Happy Father's Day!" At the same time and bakugou and Kirishima smiled. "Thanks" they both replied and Remi pulled out two paper made envelopes and said "here!" And gave them to Bakugou and Kiand they read what it said, "happy Father's Day to the best daddys!" And Kirishima smiled and said "thank you" and Bakugou said "thanks" and they put the envelope down and Remi said "open it! There's one more thing!" And they both opened it more and there were one 1$ bill in both of the envelopes. "A dollar?" Bakugou said, "yeah! From my savings!" Remi said all happy and exited about it and Kirishima got his wallet and put the dollar there. "Thank you" they both said and Lomi then went and they were bags and he said "it's not much but yea" and they opened it and it was a new mic for both of them since theirs broke. "Thanks! We neeeded them" Kirishima told him and Bakugou said "thanks" and then Manami gave them their gift and it was new pairs of clothes and akira gave them new pairs of shoes. "Her and I went together to the mall and we made outfits with them" and I said "they look good!" And Bakugou and Kirishima said their thank you and I said "now my gift" and it was a box inside a gift bag. "What's in here?" Bakugou asked, "open it and find out" I said and They both opened it and it was a positive pregnancy test. "We're having another kid???!!" Kirishima said, "yeah!" I replied and the kids didn't know either so this was a surprise for them too. "But how did you know?" Bakugou said, "well the day my sister and I went to the store to check if my dress would still fit my chest was bigger and it always gets bigger when I'm pregnant" I explained and Manami was exited about having another sibling and Akira said "RIP THAT PUSSY AY" (jk jk) he said "boy or girl?" And I said "I still don't know" and Kirishima said "well we did promise your dad that we would have another kid so let's tell him today!" And I sad "okay" and we continued to eat.

————
At your parents house.

"Hey!" I said and My parents and Bakugou's parents said "hey" and I said "well happy Father's Day! To both my dad and Masaru!" And hugged them both and Bakugou and Kirishima did the same and I said "here" as I put the box on top of the small coffee table that was I for the of them. "What's in it?" My mom asked, "you'll see in a bit" and Mitsuki said "okay" and My dad grabbed it and Masaru opened it with him and they saw the test. "It's positive! Is it real?!??!!" My dad asked, "yea" I replied and Masaru said "wow they really kept their promise" and they laughed a hit and then my mom and Mitsuki saw it and hugged me and congratulated me. "Congrats!!" They both said and we spent some time there before going back home.

Guys I'm sorry I posted this like 2 days after Father's Day. I kind of forgot to post it that day since I got busy on the day. And sorry for misspelled words