💥 3 💥

After watching a movie you check the time and tell everyone you have to go. They say bye and you head up to your dorm to get a bag with clothes and some heels. You get your dorm keys your phone and leave after locking the door. On your way out the ash blonde hair guy saw you leave he didn't say anything tho he just followed you. You were on your way to work. When you got there the security asked for a special ID card that let you in. You saw your best friend Hawks behind the bar area. He was a bartender at your sister's club. You were a dancer, (yes bitch a dancer and girl you have some mf moves). But continuing with the story, you worked during the night since it was more convenient for you.

You wore a black with gold stripes outfit. The top had only black with some black sparkles. The bottom was a mini skirt (black) with some black fish nets that reached your thigh. You wore a mask to cover your face from people recognizing you or to take pictures of you. You didn't want people to know where you worked since they would ask why or since when. Hawks works there because you work there. When you have private dances he is the one to make sure nothing bad happens to you or that the client doesn't try anything dumb.

The ash blonde boy saw you go in the club and was confused asf at first but then he went in after the security told him the cost and made sure he wasn't armed or anything. Right now we're going to Bakugou's POV.

Bakugou's POV:
She went to a club and they let her in after they checked something. He went inside after he had to fucking pay which fucking sucked cause why the fuck should I pay. He didn't find her so he went to the damn bar. The extra working there asked him what he wanted but he didn't want anything only answers. He wanted to know why she came here so secretive she tried to hide the huge fucking bag while "sneaking out" bitch didn't even look like she was trying. He heard someone on the microphone say "Alright everyone L is about to come out have your money out!!!!" He didn't see the stripper poles at first but after he heard that he was like 😳, "she works here!?!?" He thought in his head. After the announcement a girl with H/L H/C hair came out wearing a mask that matched her outfit. He thought that it looked familiar since he connected eyes with her.

Y/N's POV:
"My turn already" you say as you walk to the stage. You look around to see if there were any new people of the same ones from every other night. You glance at the bar and see the ash blonde boy staring at you. "Fuck" you said to yourself. You try to ignore him but it gets to your head "what if he tells the class, what if he makes fun of me for it, what if he -."
You came back to reality when you realized one of the girls started talking to you about the song you wanted to play. You tell her "Come Get Her" by Rae Sremmurd". You did a new dance for it so you wanted everyone to see it but now you were embarrassed due to the boy from your class being there. You try ignoring it and drink some water before starting your dance.

Bakugou's POV:
"She really is about to dance to that song huh" he said out loud. The bartender guy heard him and said she is the most popular one here. Her stage name is L and wears a mask to all her performances. Tch "why do I care about some damn extra working here anyway" he said annoyed to the fact that she didn't say anything about her job. But when he saw L perform he just couldn't stop watching. He was surprised to how she moved. He was mesmerized about how the clothes went so well to her nice curves. Everything looked right.

Y/N'S POV:
You saw the boy staring at you the whole time you performed which made you mad that he followed you since that was your first thought on how he knew this place. You wanted answers on if it was true or why but you couldn't do it here. You had to ask him but somewhere else. After the song was over and the other few songs you get off stage and made your way to the bar. Hawks then says "Hey L you gonna do some private dances tonight? You shake your head telling him no.

Bakugou's POV:
The music stopped and he saw L coming towards the bar. When she got there the bartender asked her something and she said no. "Her voice was so familiar" he thought to himself. Thinking about it he realized that L was Y/N. He then says "Oi Y/N you really work here huh".

Y/N's POV:
Your heart stopped after you heard him say your name. One reason was because he never called you by your first name it was all ways extra or dumbass. The main reason was because he discovered who you were, now you needed to him about it.