💥 36 💥

————
It's now morning.

When I woke up I saw them both next to me and I smiled and I played with their hair for a bit and I saw that they were both smiling meaning they were awake. "Come on get up in hungry" I said, they both just looked at me and closed their eyes. "Then go make yourself something to eat" Bakugou said, "but I don't wanna eat by myself" I told them. "Fine" Bakugou said, "what do you want to eat?" Kirishima asked, "I don't know, anything" I replied. "How about us" he said smirking, I turned red and they saw so I faced a different way and said "i-um" I said but I remembered that I'm a bad bitch😎. So I also said "and you two eat me" they blushed too and they both got up and said "come on we'll make you something to eat." After that we brushed out teeth and they went downstairs to the kitchen while I did my hair. When I was done I was having bad cramps and I couldn't move from where I was, "Kirishima, Bakugou" I yelled. They both came running upstairs to our room "what happened??" Bakugou said, "you okay??" Kirishima asked. "Y-yea i just have bad cramps and I couldn't move" I said, they looked worried and Bakugou said "did your water break?" "No" I replied, "here let me help you" Kirishima said and he carried me and sat me down on the bed softly.

"You want some tea?" Kirishima asked, "no i don't want anything" I replied, "want a heating thingy" Bakugou said, "yes please" I said. I laughed a bit tho since he said "thingy" but Kirishima sat next to me and he hugged me. "I'm oka- OW" I said, "Y/N" Bakugou and Kirishima said, "I'm okay-" I said and I then passed out.

————
Bakugou and Kirishima's POV:

"Kirishima, Bakugou" Y/N yelled and when we heard her, we ran upstairs to her. We were both worried and we didn't know if something had happened to her. "What happened??" Bakugou said, I was worried as fuck and Kirishima said "you okay??" "Y-yea i just have bad cramps and I couldn't move" Y/N said, that made us more worried about her and Bakugou thought that her water broke so that's what he asked. Y/N ended up saying "no it didn't" and he was worried but cramps were normal. Kirishima was helping Y/N out while Bakugou was looking for a heating pad. When Y/N said "OW" that made them more worried and they asked if you were okay but when you said "I'm okay-" you passed out and they were now worried even more. "JAY" Bakugou yelled, Jay was one of the trusted guards and when he heard his name he went running up to the run. "Yes?" He asked, "Y/N passed out, get the car ready and we're going to the hospital" Bakugou told him. "Okay" he replied, he went and turned on the car and came back saying "it's ready." "Alright" Kirishima said, and they carried you and took you inside the car. "DRIVE" Bakugou said, he was mad he didn't know how to control his emotions and let it out as anger. Kirishima in the other hand was more calm and he was with you the whole time while going to the hospital. "Bakugou calm down" Kirishima said, "Tch" was what Bakugou said.

When you guys got to the hospital Jay went inside fast as fuck. (He said you wanna see some real speed bitch 🏃‍♂️) and the nurse said "here fill out this paperwork" she didn't know who Jay was and he said "oh no we're here for Y/LN's family doctor." "Oh sorry and they'll help you out with the patient, go right ahead to room 601" she said. Jay smiled and told bakugou and Kirishima "let's go through the other elevator" and Bakugou replied with "I hope she'll be okay." Kirishima put one hand on his shoulder and said "she'll be okay." "Yea their family doctor is really trusted and he's been their doctor since they got married" Jay said. That made Bakugou and Kirishima a little more calm and now they reached the 6th floor. They went and found room 601 and they went inside. "Doc is she okay?" Kirishima asked, "yes she's okay she's 6 months in right?" He asked. "Yea" Bakugou said, "well since she's close to giving birth in three months her babies are going to start moving around and it's normal but it will hurt like a bitch- I mean badly" the doctor told them. "Oh and you two will have to do things for her, like helping her in the shower, cleaning, and changing" he added. Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other and Kirishima said "see I told you it wasn't going to be bad." "Yea yea and will she be having bad cramps?" Bakugou said. "Yea they will be painful, if she passed out cause of it then you'll have to look after her even more" the doctor said.