💥 21 💥

Hey sorry for not uploading, I've been busy with school work since the semester is almost over but thank you all for 1.58k!! I'll make another 🍋 chapter with Kirishima and Bakugou!

"Let's go I'm done" you said. "Already" he said. "Yea now hurry I'm hungry" you said. "Okay okay" he told you while laughing. He grabbed you and started flying. You just admired the view. You've always loved it when he took you flying with him. Since you were a kid he would take you with him and you would just admire the view of the nice sky. He just looked at you and smiled since he hasn't seen you make that face in a long time. (The face you made wasn't ugly it was your eyes that showed that you enjoyed it). "Come on hurry up" you said. "We're almost there" he told you. "Okay" you replied.  You saw that he took you to your parents house. "Why are we here?" You asked. "I haven't seen them in a while I was gonna come in for a visit" he said. "Okay" you said. You both went in and your brothers talked to Hawks and you said "don't you miss me?" "No" Tsuki said. Haru got up and went to you and hugged you. "Hey" you said hugging him back. "Y/N I have to talk to you" he whispered. You nod and he let go. He sat back down offering his controller to Hawks.

"Y/N come I have something for you" Haru said so that he could talk to you. "Okay" you said following him inside his room. "So what happened" you said. "Did you say something to one of you classmates?" He asked. "Aiko told you didn't she" you said. "Yea she did. You know you have to calm down right" he said. "Yea, yea I know" you replied. "Look I couldn't stop before saying it but I said my apologies and now we're good" you said smiling. "Okay if you say so" he said. Bitch of you left the room and he went back downstairs and you went outside. "Tough day?" Your mom asked. "Nah I just said something to Uraraka and Aiko found out and told Haru" you told her. "You do know you can't be doing the same thing you used to do before right" she said. "I know" you said sitting down. "But I don't wanna talk about it. Also have Bakugou and Kirishima come by?" You asked. "They did earlier today asking for you. Why did something happen?" She said. "No I just have to talk to them about something. Well I'm going to leave so that I can have a talk with them Okay." "Okay bye" she said hugging you. You hugged back and said "bye." You then went inside where you told your brothers and Hawks "I'm leaving." "Already?" Hawks asked. "Yea you don't have to go tho you can stay." You told him. Haru got up and said "remember what I said." You told him "okay bye." "What about me!" Tsuki said. "Ugh bye bitch" you told him. "Bye hoe" he said.

You then left and Hawks stayed you pulled out your phone and texted them.

Y/N
Hey can we talk?

Bakugou
What do you want.

Kirishima
When and where.

Y/N
Right now and at the dorms in
my room.

Bakugou
Fine.

Kirishima
Okay.

Back at the dorms

You took Bakugou and Kirishima back to your room and told them to sit on your bed. "Look I know what I said and I know it wasn't right since she is broke but I apologized." You said. "Straight to the point huh" Bakugou said. "Yea" you said. "I know Uraraka told us when she came out of her room. She also asked that if we see you to give you this money." Kirishima said handing you the money. "I don't need it but I'll give it back to her." You said. You took the money and put it on top of your drawer. "Are you mad?" You asked. "No" Bakugou said. "Not anymore" Kirishima said. "Good now I can do this" you said while getting on top of Bakugou. He blushed since he didn't expect that and Kirishima wanted some too so he stood behind you taking off your bra.

Hey!! Again sorry for uploading late but a 🍋 chapter is coming up!! Do y'all want Uraraka to cheat on Deku? To make it more spicy