☆ Twenty - Five ☆

● Chapter - 25 ●

  || THE ROKA CEREMONY ||

Everyone is excited for the Roka of Sidharth and Shehnaaz. Mothers were discussing something and Father's chit-chatting.

Arielle took Shehnaaz and make her sit beside Sidharth. Sidharth is gawking at her with an open mouth.

Montu much band kar rakhi Chali jayegi......Preeti di whispered and he instantly does.

Pammi or Sukh Bhaisahab aap log kare start.....Permit Ji said.

Nahi Permit hum nahi tum or Bhaisahab Karo. Tumhari beta da roka hai..... Pammi Ji said and Sukh Ji nods.

Permit Ji insists but nobody listens. Her daughter roka her eyes got teary.

With those teary eyes, Permit Ji and Rajbeer Ji did first and then Rita di too.

One by one elders gave them gifts and bless them. Gandhiji also does his work by chanting mantras.

During Roka, Sidharth looked toward her many time and both were stealing glances from each other.

He gave her a wise smile and she gave him back. Kids were watching all this by sitting beside them.

After the Roka ceremony, Permit Ji said...

Pandit Ji koi achha ka mahurat nikale...

Engagement or Shadi kai liye...

Ji Behanji......Panditji replied and starts checking and counting the number after asking their date of birth.

Sagai or Shadi ka mahurat pas hi nikla hai.......

Ek Tarikh...aaj sai 2 hafte baad ki hai or dusri 6 machine baad.......Panditji said.

Everyone starts looking at each other with confusion Sana was in shock and Sidharth was happy after hearing those dates.

These backhoe kai Lagan or Gunn bahut each mile hai. Ek dum, Laxmi - Vishnu ki Jodi hai.....

Bahut khoob.....Panditji said and smiles seeing their kundalini's.

Everyone so happy hearing that and after a long discussion, they decided on the date after 2 weeks.

It's early for Shehnaaz, but she has to agree with that. After 2 weeks or 6 months, they have to be got married. So she shrugged her thoughts.

Did what should she call you? When you got married to him.....Abhijeet said while pointing towards Anaya and she made a pout at him.

She smiles but can say the word.

Beta Anaya call Shehnaaz mami when she got married to her mamu. What's say, Anaya...Preeti tells him.

No...no...I am not going to call her name. She always is my did.....Anaya said annoyed with her cute anger.

Anaya calls her Mami.....Anaya calls her Mami......Abhijeet irritated her.

No......she said and runs toward him angrily and he run away from her. Both run in the whole house.

Seeing kids Sana smiles and at the same time, Sidharth adores her.

You are looking beautiful.....He whispered slowly.

She looked at him and a blush is can be seen on her cheeks. She bend her head and whispered.....thank you.

He smiled with the pride that still, he affected her. He chuckles and she gave him a side glare. He chuckles more.

Bachao tum dono khush ho Nah date sai...Rita Ji asked when panditji left.

They both nod at the same time. Rita Ji caresses their heads with her both hands as giving them blessings.

Bachha time log jao bate, Karo.....Permit Ji said.

Shehnaaz jao Sidharth ko Room dikhao apna......Permit Ji said again.

Mai Jata hu dadi......Abhijeet came and said.

Nahi...koi shi jayega Abhi.....Arielle said to him and he nods showing his puppy eyes to Sana.

Mom... lai jati hu Nah.....She said.

Sana...Russki bato mai matt ago...jao Chalo....or Abhijeet or show your toys to Anaya......Permit Ji tells him and he nods with his cute frown.

Come...Sana said slowly and show him her room. He followed her to her room.

When they entered, he smells their cologne of hers. Her room just smell like her. Like old-time, but that time his smell was also mixed.

Sana......He said.

Hmm.....

Kuch puchna hai toh puch Sakti ho......

She looked at him and see his eyes. He tries to tell him many things.

Ummm.....kuch nahi......

Bolo Sana........

Kuch nahi.Agar tumhe kuch puchna hai toh puch sakte ho......She said.

Do you know, lack of communication can build misunderstandings........

She nods but didn't say anything. He misses his old Sana. But, he has to be patient because this Sana faces many problems and he has to make her like old Sana. His Sana.

.
.
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas 🎄🎄🎄🎄 ❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘🎄🎄🎄🎄        🎉🎉🎁🎁🎀🎀🎊🎊
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
How's the chapter.
.
True comments, please.
.
I know this chapter is very short. Today I don't feel like writing, but I wrote this.
.
.
Please Follow me on Wattpad if you don't and also on Instagram, you can find my ID in my profile.
.
Thanks for Reading
.
Please vote and comment
.
Share
.
Love.
.
Koko