☆ Two ☆

Shehnaaz Gill

Sana and Abhishek talked to each other on text messages and sometimes on call. He didn't call her much because he knows that how she felt and it just starting their relationship. So they have a lot of time.

Sana somehow gets some unique vibes from him when he speaks with her and also gave her full space. She thinks that she always wants that kind of guy.

Two days went rapidly and today is their Roka and today panditji also decide the date of their engagement and wedding.

Randhawa's came and Gill's also set for the Roka ceremony. Both parents and Sana's grandparents were talking and laughing. Baaz is handling other stuff. And check the final list of function.

Abhishek messaged Sana for their arrival. Sana is already very nervous. Seeing his message she calls him quickly without thinking anything because now she started feeling a little comfortable with him.

Abhishek sees his phone and when he saw the caller ID, he quickly went out with a lame excuse.

"Hello, Sana. What happens? Is everything alright?"... He said.

"H-Hi, um... we," ... She fumbles because of her nervousness.

"Say Shehnaaz, I am there don't worry, I am here for you baby, say it,"... He said observing her voice and concern can easily sound in his voice.

"Ummm..... I felt so nervous about everything. Everything will be fine, nuh.." ...  She said.

He chuckles and about to say something but she stops him in between.

"You are laughing? And I am hell worried here, bye I am cutting the phone,".... She said in her anger forgetting her nervousness.

"No wait! I am not laughing, Baby! Don't worry. Today is just Roka only not our wedding with family members and don't think beyond, forget your worries and came fast downstairs I want to see you,"... He said while changing the subject which makes her blush.

Sana smiled fall when she heard Baby. But also smile when he said a lame PJ. She knows that now it's the time to move on. She forgets her past, everything.

Now she became all-new for Abhishek. Not because of the past but of herself. She wants to live well with a caring person like Abhishek. Shrugging her thoughts she said,

"No-No you laugh, now I am not going to talk to you,"..... While making a funny face.

"No wait for Shehnaaz, please, okay I am sorry. Now I am not going to laugh,".... He pleads.

She giggles and then starts laughing, hearing her giggles he smiles and said,

"Oh so you making fun of me, huh!,"....

Both laughs and talk until. They heard someone calls them.

Roka ceremony starts. Sana and Abhishek both look beautiful in their outfits.

Exchanging gift and finishing the Rasam. They all did lunch together. They also stay for dinner too.

Abhishek asks Both fathers to take out Shehnaaz. And they said yes to him.