☆ Six ☆

Shehnaaz Abhishek Randhawa

New day new life ahead for Shehnaaz and Abhishek. Sana felt so good knowing him and his gesture toward her on their first night.

Sana what are you thinking, let's go it's time to meet our parents... Abhishek said.

Shrugging her thoughts she went downstairs with him. Before going to the living room he stops her.

Wait...

All good nuh.. you seem nervous... He said holding her shoulders.

Kind off... She said nervously and gave him a forced smile.

Ok... look at me... He said and she did.

Mai Janta hu Kisi bhi ladki kai liye Shaadi kai baad ka day important or full of nervousness sai bhara hua hota hai, but hum sabs tumhare hi hai. Tumhari family...

Look now you have two families instead of one. And I promise you Shehnaaz in every step, I am always with you. Don't be nervous and take a deep breath...... He said.

Shehnaaz looks in his eyes with her teary ones. Seeing her tears he hugs her tightly.

They don't cry, baby. I am here for you..... He said and console her.

She nods and thanked him. Taking her hand in his they went to the living room.

Entering in-room Mahhi Jay and Baaz starts hooting. They felt shy and starts blushing.

Hey, stop no teasing for my daughter... Abhishek's mother Permit Ji said.

She came to her and hugged her. She calls her a daughter, not a daughter-in-law and this word makes her more numb.

Come on now everyone is there it's time for breakfast... Permit Ji said.

Mom, why all didn't eat breakfast? You got late because of us... Abhishek said.

Oh, come on my son it's our first breakfast with our beautiful daughter and We can wait at least for my children..... Permit Ji said.

Shehnaaz and Abhishek smiles and they went dinner table with all.

During breakfast, Jay teases his Bhabhi so well. And With Baaz make fun and tells them her funny behavior.

Shehnaaz glared at him many times. And that makes everyone laugh seeing their bonding. Mahhi takes Shehnaaz's side and makes fun of Jay and Baaz.

Breakfast went well and everyone settled in the living area.

Shehnaaz's family was also there because Permit Ji and Rajbeer Ji insist on them for came till the reception.

Sana felt so happy for having so much beautiful family.

So guys where do you think to go for a honeymoon..... Jay asked.

Yes, tell us did you have some plan... Permit Ji said.

No mom not right now. We'll go when Sana felt... Abhishek said.